Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Modded 03 Cobra vs. SC Corvette video

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 01:22 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Modded 03 Cobra vs. SC Corvette video

I dont agree. A good race is side by side. The vette left him in the dust so bad it was pathetic! He shouldnt have even tried in my opinion!
Old 04-23-2004, 01:53 AM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

But jdaniel, that is what a ***** does.... there are ppl around here who know i'll beat them but they race anyways, we have a good laugh, and we just love running the cars, thats what its all about those few seconds of going from 0-whatever.... sometimes i race cars i know will beat me, i just love seeing their cars run and go crazy to top speed... I race for the adrenaline rush, getting experience on the street, and trying... no one can EVER call me a ***** or a wuse because if a freakin cobra comes up to me and says lets race, id say ok lets go, i don't care, i know what my car is and what it can do and so does every other racer, its all about having fun, hey if u win u win, if u don't u don't. Don't get ur panties in a wad because someone faster than u wants to race... that race was good, the cobra driver drove well and those cars are not easy, believe me. That cobra driver can drive very well and that was a real race, fair and square.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:25 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 95LT1

Dizzam....650rwhp is purty badass from a bolt on. I still don't know if it would kill that Vette in the vid, he walked homedude pretty bad and it's a convertable. Looked to be an 11 sec car.
yeah but 650rwhp would be a verrrry low 10 sec car given traction wasnt an issue...but who cares...and off topic but i dont care, is my camaro motor forged man?
Old 04-23-2004, 04:54 PM
five0
2nd Gear Member

is the D1 a self intercooled one?
Old 04-23-2004, 05:44 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: five0

is the D1 a self intercooled one?
dont you mean self contained?

Old 04-23-2004, 07:31 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 100th96cobra

Dizzam....650rwhp is purty badass from a bolt on. I still don't know if it would kill that Vette in the vid, he walked homedude pretty bad and it's a convertable. Looked to be an 11 sec car.
yeah but 650rwhp would be a verrrry low 10 sec car given traction wasnt an issue...but who cares...and off topic but i dont care, is my camaro motor forged man?
No, I'm almost 100% sure it isn't.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:40 PM
00mustangGT_BLK
1st Gear Member

Well said!
" Oh I cant win..I wont even try" <----Pathetic..
Winning is always fun but RACING win or lose can be just as fun. I guess must of you will never admit a loss BUt will scream VICTORY when ever that might happen. Thats pathetic.
Good VID in my oppinion.
Old 04-24-2004, 05:08 AM

ORIGINAL: 100th96cobra

The LT1 is an iron block with iron internals the LS1 is an aluminum block with iron internals, and I knwo the 305s aren't forged like the Mustang 5.0s.

Old 04-24-2004, 04:22 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

SO! ReDevilGT... what you're saying is you dont mind being embarrased? I mean its cool to go to the track and line up against a MATCH, and I can understand the guy wanting to run the vette one time. But unless he missed a gear or something else to let the vette walk all over him then he shouldnt have tried a second time because he just made himself look even worse. Im not saying he wasnt a good driver, in fact im sure he would smoke me. But the fact of the matter stands that an *** whoopin' shouldnt be taken twice! Thats all im saying.
Old 04-24-2004, 07:39 PM

SO! ReDevilGT... what you're saying is you dont mind being embarrased?
Why would you be embarrassed? When you run for fun it's just for fun. I don't see why you'd be embarrassed by someone else when you're just having fun.

Quick Reply: Modded 03 Cobra vs. SC Corvette video