Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

SALEENS ARE SLOW *VID*

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:52 AM
331foxSC

Default RE: SALEENS ARE SLOW *VID*

I said it before and I will say it again. A stock Corvette means the owner didn't do any work to it. All the engineering and new and better parts put on than from Vettes in years past are done at the factory, which in my book still consitutes hopping up a car. Somebody engineered and built it, buddy. Stock doesn't mean that an older Corvette gave birth to a new one and that's the way it runs.

Second of all to quote you; "not some supercharged intake charged whatever thing with wings that u put on urself." Urself? Where did you learn to spell, from a 46 year old pedophile that scours AOL kiddy chat rooms under the guise of the clever handle "2cute4u"?
And can I find a "supercharged intake charged whatever thing with wings" on Ebay, or do I have to go to a really sick underground speed shop where you have to pay in stolen vcr's or cocain? Also a person who lists a K&N air filter under mods should be shot directly in the face.

Now, to quote you again; "now that ur tired and covered in grease go take a bath and think about how someone will do the same thing with their vette and murder you!" See, now after spewing out that ****-covered-cubic sarconium-wanna-be-gem of a statement, you pretty much gave up all rights to add in your two pesos about cars. Up until these days where going out and dropping a **** load of money on a car that's already a speed monster were here, people actually worked on their own cars. Odd-looking, funny, out-dated non-electric primitive tools called wrenches were used to perfrom such barberic tasks. They took pride in the fact that from hard work, planning and a good knowledge of tools, one could build his own dream machine. So don't talk **** about a guy who wants to do it himself. Why don't you go up to a legendary car racer, or better yet a legendary car builder and tell him that getting greasy is for chumps, and see how quickly your *** does 0-60 from wherever it is that they had the displeasure of running into a punk like you.

Now most new Z06's sticker for around fifty thousand dollars. Most 2003 SVT Cobras sticker for around thirty seven thousand dollars. If one was to buy an SVT and add a smaller pully and a chip, he would be keeping right up with the STOCK Vette, which was what we were talking about in the original post. So for a couple hundred bucks more...hey you know what?...For kicks let's call it a thousand dollars more, you have a car as fast as the Z06 and still have payed at least twelve thousand dollars less. Now I don't know what kind of rich guy you are who can pull over ten grand out of his *** or from behind the couch pillows, but to most people that is a lot of money.

Quoting you one more time..."plus remember this, when the race is all over, who is driving home in a vette and who is driving a stang? I'd much rather go home in a vette" Ok maybe you just rushed into this forum without thinking, because we all can empathize and relate to the guy who blindly signs a form, makes up a login name and password and joins a forum without knowing what the forum is about or what day it is. So let me remind you, this is a MUSTANG forum. Don't you know that true Mustang owners have a rivalry with Corvettes and are always trying to out-run the bowtie? If you were around the Mustang owners I know (who work on their own cars by the way) and said Corvettes are better, I do believe you would walk...err waddle away with a checkered flag lodged sideways in your cornhole.

So now, as I was saying before; You can hop up anything and make it faster, but the big difference between buying a Corvette and buying a Mustang and suping it up by hard work is that one can take more pride in doing the latter. One also ends up with a car that isn't the same as everyone else's who bought it hopped up off the lot. It sounds a little bit different, drives a little bit different, looks a little bit different; it has its own personality. It is the direct result of and directly reflects the owner and his work, creativity and self. And buddy, if you can't relate to that, why don't you go join a "Yeh I bought it, don't know **** about it" forum and ask for a Chilton's book for Christmas.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:12 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Damn, thats harsh.

"A hoped up car from the factory," hmmm.....what the hell do you call a s/c'ed v8 from the factory, which is what you're comparing it to?

I still don't get why you continue to blab this hp/dollar ****? It's pointless. Why must you constantly bash all other cars besides the Mustang? If you're trying to say Mustangs are your best bang for your buck, you're wrong. Hell, you might hit 11's with your setup and look at all the **** you have done. A LS1 with a 100 shot and exhaust will run mid to low 11's. Quit bashing all cars except Fords, quit being blind to facts, stop being so biased.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:34 AM
331foxSC

Hey, if you look in my other posts you will see that I still give credit to the Corvette. They ARE nice rides. They ARE fast. But it's when other people come on and talk **** about Mustangs and argue that well a C5 is faster than this and oh well you spent money and yours is after market so that doesn't count, it's like DUDE!!!! You are on a MUSTANG forum, what's wrong with you? And like I said before, you can put money into anything and make it fast or faster than someone elses car. The mustang isn't the fastest car on the planet, I know that. My heart sunk into my chest when I had my old Mustang and I lost to a sweet-*** Mercedes SUV. What I was saying is that without breaking the bank, one can put some money into Mustangs (or any other less expensive car like an old Vette or Camero) and make them just as fast as a really expensive car. That is what is great about working on one's own car. It just pisses me off when someone posts a video of a supercharged Mustang beating a Vette or something and then some idiot puts a post like; "well derrrrrrrrr I wonder how a SUPERCHARGED Mustang beat a Vette?" Well retard, that's what cars are all about, making MINE faster than YOURS, who gives a **** if yours is stock and you barely lost, you STILL LOST, so better luck next time. I worked hard on my car and beat you. And if an LS1 with a hundred shot and this and that can do 11's, fantastic, I'm glad that you're happy with your car because I'm happy with mine and that is what it's about.

And if Mustang aren't THE BEST bang for buck, they're still pretty high on the list. Because for under twenty thousand dollars I can keep up with a fifty thousand dollar car.

Here's my final word on this God-forsaken topic. Drive whatever makes you happy; whether it's a Mustang or Corvette or Camero or an old beat to crap SAAB 93 Turbo, just don't try to talk smack because your car is stock and I had to supe mine up to keep up, because no matter when or where anyone's dream car was born, SOMEBODY made it fast, and that takes away the whole meaning of stock. The bottom line is who wins the race. Whatever is under your hood doesn't count for stock or aftermarket or this or that. It counts for right now when the light turns green. And even if I lose......I'm gonna go turn a wrench and then I want my rematch.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:01 AM

holy damn to all hell...you like writing novels don't you? heh

I need some cliffnotes at the bottom of each of your posts just so I don't need to take a nap half way through.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:39 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 331foxSC

Hey, if you look in my other posts you will see that I still give credit to the Corvette. They ARE nice rides. They ARE fast. But it's when other people come on and talk **** about Mustangs and argue that well a C5 is faster than this and oh well you spent money and yours is after market so that doesn't count, it's like DUDE!!!! You are on a MUSTANG forum, what's wrong with you? And like I said before, you can put money into anything and make it fast or faster than someone elses car. The mustang isn't the fastest car on the planet, I know that. My heart sunk into my chest when I had my old Mustang and I lost to a sweet-*** Mercedes SUV. What I was saying is that without breaking the bank, one can put some money into Mustangs (or any other less expensive car like an old Vette or Camero) and make them just as fast as a really expensive car. That is what is great about working on one's own car. It just pisses me off when someone posts a video of a supercharged Mustang beating a Vette or something and then some idiot puts a post like; "well derrrrrrrrr I wonder how a SUPERCHARGED Mustang beat a Vette?" Well retard, that's what cars are all about, making MINE faster than YOURS, who gives a **** if yours is stock and you barely lost, you STILL LOST, so better luck next time. I worked hard on my car and beat you. And if an LS1 with a hundred shot and this and that can do 11's, fantastic, I'm glad that you're happy with your car because I'm happy with mine and that is what it's about.

And if Mustang aren't THE BEST bang for buck, they're still pretty high on the list. Because for under twenty thousand dollars I can keep up with a fifty thousand dollar car.

Here's my final word on this God-forsaken topic. Drive whatever makes you happy; whether it's a Mustang or Corvette or Camero or an old beat to crap SAAB 93 Turbo, just don't try to talk smack because your car is stock and I had to supe mine up to keep up, because no matter when or where anyone's dream car was born, SOMEBODY made it fast, and that takes away the whole meaning of stock. The bottom line is who wins the race. Whatever is under your hood doesn't count for stock or aftermarket or this or that. It counts for right now when the light turns green. And even if I lose......I'm gonna go turn a wrench and then I want my rematch.

Well written and you didn't even go into the "my Mustang is better than anything else on the planet speach." Thank you. And next time, shorten it up.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:45 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

man these long posts are too much. Anyway, the HP/$ thing is getting old. 95LT1 hit the nail on the head. "Buy an LPE vette, LPE Viper or Callaway vette and see Fast street cars.We discussed this in another thread. If you want to go fast, $$ wins. Like now, SLP is getting into the Mustang scene. They are building a "scary fast" Mod Motor stang to test their parts and it's 100% streetable. I haven't seen any #'s yet but if it's anything like what they had done to the F-body's, it will be good. Also, I heard rumor that LPE is doing up a Cobra. Not sure how true it is, but it would be an awesome experiment. I can see them pulling 800+ from that little Modular and still sell it for less than $75k including some super type suspension upgrades, steering, etc.
Ya'll have a nice day.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:12 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Second of all to quote you; "not some supercharged intake charged whatever thing with wings that u put on urself." Urself? Where did you learn to spell, from a 46 year old pedophile that scours AOL kiddy chat rooms under the guise of the clever handle "2cute4u"?
No, i block all nasty bastards that try to talk to me, FREAK. its easier to type and its quicker, i'm all about SPEED, know what I mean? I like to type fast and its just a habit from writing back and forth a lot to my friends on AIM. Normally I am tired when I come home at night so I don't feel like being grammatically correct because I've been at school all day. I've never met a 46 yr old pedophile... seems to me that you have! awww you have phone sex, how disgusting!

I work on my own car. My dads employees do most of it though. I'm not afraid to get dirty and I don't mind grease, except on my new Steve Madden clothes.... hmmmm, what was I saying the other day about red stilettos?
"If you were around the Mustang owners I know (who work on their own cars by the way) and said Corvettes are better, I do believe you would walk...err waddle away with a checkered flag lodged sideways in your cornhole."

No i don't think i would, becuase if you EVER laid a hand on me my lawyer would be slapping a lawsuit on you so fast it would outrun the LPE vette! by the way, i've never had a guy call a girl "buddy" before. And I don't have cornhole. if you know something about it maybe you do.

Hey if someone in a faster car than mine stock beats me, all the more motivation to make mine faster. I race for fun. Not to show how big my *****.... errr ***** are. lol.

Stock-factory vehicle

Heck, I don't care anymore, if its american, its the best thing in the world to me, EXCEPT! porsche.....

"Why must you constantly bash all other cars besides the Mustang?Quit bashing all cars except Fords, quit being blind to facts, stop being so biased." JE SUIS D'ACCORD!

Hey even GM has its flaws, I'm not much on Camaros at ALL. I don't like them one bit but hey, who cares.... I LOVE the new 03 cobra, my friend took me for a ride and dang that thing pulled like crazy! DROOL! I wouldn't mind have one. BUT its out of my price range, as is the vette and camaro.... maybe i could get a transam..... or just a firebird... those cars are PRETTY!

"Also a person who lists a K&N air filter under mods should be shot directly in the face."

Mod=Modifications= anything done aftermarket that deals with performance.

Plus I have the INTAKE not just the filter, idiot! Tu est vraiment stupide et je pense que tu a besoin de soucer ta bite.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
331foxSC

Haha you block all the "nasty bastards" that try to talk to you huh? Sounds like you have an overwhelming problem with pedophiles trying to hook up with you? Here is some advice; don't live your life online, and stop having your friends call you -insert-real-name-here-132435@aol.com.
If you are all about speed and try to type faster, then why don't you become more profficient in typing instead of cutting corners all the time? Do you cut that many corners with your Mstng...I mean Mustang?
And if you were able to quickly decipher that I have phone sex with pedophiles from me accusing you of talking to them because of your cutesy typing scheme you should play the lottery, because you are good. I mean, WOW!
And why did you all of a sudden have to mention your Steve Madden clothes. Are you implying that because you wear mainstream, way cool and hip and way original clothes (now wait, how can clothes be cool and original enough to just drop the name and expect people to be impressed when dropping a name and at once demanding resepect would mean that the clothes would have to be extremely popular, which means millions of other "cool kids" like you buy and wear them, which really wouldn't make them so different and cool and original because the masses at large are just falling into the gap (haha, yes pun was intended) and paying $100 dollars for jeens that were most likely made in a sweatshop in Taiwan for the way cool price of $1.79.) that you are better then me? Get a clue, expensive clothes designers make their product for pennies, hype up their product with way cool music and celebrities and pull suckers in like you to buy them because you want to fit in and be cool and be able to drop a name like Steve Madden and bost how you just paid a 1,000% markup for clothes that don't look a whole lot different than clothes that you can buy at Bob's for a fraction of the price.

To quote you; "Heck, I don't care anymore, if its american, its the best thing in the world to me, EXCEPT! porsche..... "
Ok so you are on an AMERICAN muscle car forum, saying that American things are the best thing in the world, yet you are trying to speak to me in French, a language that comes from a country that hates everything that is American. ARE YOU A COMPLETE ****ING MORON? And what a coincidence that I took seven years of French for manditory langauge in school. STOP TALKING ABOUT DRINKING ***, YOU SAD, SAD MAN....BOY....CHILD...WHATEVER.

And by the way, I took the displeasure of going to Mr. Steve Maddens web site and laughed my ***** off for about 10 minutes straight, NOW EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE AND HONESTLY TELL ME THAT THE FIRST WORD THAT CAME TO YOUR HEAD WASN'T, GAY.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:47 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

He's a she.....no *****.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:48 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Redevil, typically the TA's cost more than the Z28's.

Quick Reply: SALEENS ARE SLOW *VID*