Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

confessions of a loser part2

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 09:22 PM
88GT5.0

Default confessions of a loser part2

heres a video of a stock lx 5.0 vs an rx7 http://kane.phpwebhosting.com/~*****...g_****_rx7.wmv
Old 04-29-2004, 11:18 PM
five0
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: confessions of a loser part2

lol where else was he gonna hide the NOS? in his pocket or something? i mean he looked all thought the car
Old 04-30-2004, 11:11 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Poor ricers. LOL. They almost make me laugh as hard as retards do. ( wait a minute, arent they one in the same?) Anyways you cant really do that around here because if you smoke a ricer then he gets all mad and wants to fight and all. Its fun to laugh at them after you beat them because then they want to just come out of the car. Funny huh?
Old 04-30-2004, 01:59 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

[sm=lol.gif] Damn, what a loser. What did he think, that his sorry *** RX7 what something hot? fukin sorry ***. That definately made me laugh hard. "OH, I never seen a stock fox body that fast"....dude, get real, "Your driving a ricer!!!"

I hate to ramble on, but I went to my first outing at Ohio Valley Dragway, since moving up here at Ft Knox. You talk about losers!!! Some guy in a SRT4 tried to stage at the staging lights. Went right through the beams and staged beside the lights.ahahahahahaha. The starter was pissed. He had to back him up to the beams and explain to him what to do.
But I did gain much respect for the 03 Cobra. This guy ran a 7.7 1/8 and broke his blower belt halfway down. Damn that guy was fast. I don't own a digital video camera yet but I gotta get one to film these losers in the ricecars. The ricers were the funniest though. Only 3 of about 15 ran faster than 9.2. If anyone is near this track, south of Louisville, Ky. You gotta come see this comedy show.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Hey Fast how far away is beech bend from ya? That where i go , i live in Clarksville Tn . But we drive to the1/4 track up in Bowling green Ky. Beech Bend. Maybe ill see you there.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:39 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

Really, I was at Campbell for 7 yrs. My wife is still there till we get our house sold and I get them up here. If you ever get around southern part of 41A El toro area, she works at Advance Auto so you can't miss either the Imp or the Bright yellow Monte SS.

But I am about 2 hrs from the green from here. I get home just about every weekend to wrench on the car and, of course, do the honey-do list. Keep in touch. Oh what's the deal with the C-ville track, do they still run on Friday nights, even though the track really sucks.

I hope this Pic doesn't end up too big.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5929/Ec872865278.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5929/Mj244721967.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-30-2004, 03:16 PM
five0
2nd Gear Member

^-- nice boat u got... those flames look nice
Old 04-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

LOL yea im in the Army how did ya guess hehehe. was you in and then got out or retired? Or just like the area? Well i havent been to the local 1/8th cause its a waiste almost i think unless i wanna practice my hole shot and 60ft times. But ill make my wy out there soon enough im sure to scope out the local comp. I really need some more money to mod my car i might get a job somewhere just to do the extras hehehe
Old 04-30-2004, 04:01 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Five0
Old 05-01-2004, 04:25 PM
motrV8ed

Wow...this videos gettin around! The LX in the vid is a guy on my local board here in Hampton Roads. All the car has is an aftercat, h-pipe, filter (I think) and nitrous. He used to have a Hendricks Edition SS Camaro that sadly got totalled from standing water on the I-state. However he didn't even bring the nitrous to run this guy. There's a thread on some Honda board where the RX7 owner shows that he is the sorest loser I've EVER seen! He's completely convinced that he sprayed him. Even went as far as to research dyno sheets and stuff from other sights on him and also mathematically showed how he should've won and that he got sprayed. Just because he heard he trapped 107mph...which he did on spray at the track. Go figure...still a hilarious vid though!

Quick Reply: confessions of a loser part2