Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

the srt4 rebuttle

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 03:54 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Default RE: the srt4 rebuttle

The best BOV I've ever heard was on this video http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...496FB9C490.htm ... that sounded intense...

oh yea...I'm confused too.... some video's made theSRT look bad??
at least IMO
Old 07-15-2006, 04:13 AM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

stock blower vs NOT SO STOCK turbo
Old 07-15-2006, 04:18 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: SXGT

stock blower vs NOT SO STOCK turbo
the point wasn't who won ...just the BOV sounds godly IMO
Old 07-15-2006, 04:34 AM
Triisomy21
4th Gear Member

Of course they're gonna beat up on mustang gt's they came with a factory turbo. Oh wicked sleeper It's just like the toyota supra...take away the turbo and what do you have in each car? An ugly 4 banger and an ugly inline 6.

There's always going to be someone faster, it's just a matter of how deep your wallet is.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:51 AM
95V6Mustang

^^^ your dumb....dont get all pissed because their car is faster then yours. I would take the supra over your stang anyday of the week aswell would alot of people.

Your hating on them for coming with a turbo when really your just sad yours didnt come supercharged. This is stupid.......never hate on any car that would leave you in a cloud of smoke. Have atleast a little respect for quick cars. There is way to much hating in the automotive world.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

8 Posts and he has an opinion already^^^^^^But I do agree on the WAAAAAAAAA he has a turbo..............Run what you brung
Old 07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

ur an idiot my freind ......... im sure alot of people would not take a supra over a mustang on this forum but im sure there are a few.... first off.... supras have the most retarded interior ever ..... and hes not complaining about it being supercharged hes sayin that of course they r fast cause its turboed and his car is n/a ..... u have no idea what ur talkin about now take ur 6banger turd mobile and go away
ORIGINAL: 95V6Mustang

^^^ your dumb....dont get all pissed because their car is faster then yours. I would take the supra over your stang anyday of the week aswell would alot of people.

Your hating on them for coming with a turbo when really your just sad yours didnt come supercharged. This is stupid.......never hate on any car that would leave you in a cloud of smoke. Have atleast a little respect for quick cars. There is way to much hating in the automotive world.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

that video seemed pretty retarded. whoever did it musnt like mustangs or neons.... it just contradicted itself the whole time. as for that supra video. that seemed like a very stock cobra. sure supras can be fast. any car can be fast with the right ammount of money. who cares? personally i think the supra is a ****ty over wait japanese car. supra owners just dont know what true torque is they make all their power in the top end. the cobra being supercharged makes plenty of low end power. we all know the differences between a supercharger and a turbo. ill make it easy. superchargers are for instant low end to mid range power and turbos are midrange to high end.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

JESUS CHRIST!!! for the third time... I posted that video comparing that BOV to the 10 year old sneeze of the SRT-4...it had nothing to do with it beating the F'ing Cobra! don't you people read?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Triisomy21
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 95V6Mustang

Who's dumb? Dude I'm not pissed at all. If someone's faster than I am, I dont get bent out of shape. I was stating that both cars come with a turbo and engines that are set up to run boost. I wasn't hating at all. Chill out, this is the internet where...OH NOES!! DIFFERENT OPINIONS COLLIDE!!![]

Quick Reply: the srt4 rebuttle