Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Fastest DSM I've ever seen

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 04:39 AM
boosted92tsi
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Fastest DSM I've ever seen

oh i forgot. if you wanna see a really fast 4cyl. go to google. and type in john shepherd race video. but dont crap yourself when you see that talon run a 7 sec 1/4 at 182mph. yea its also a 4 popper
Old 01-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: boosted92tsi

i think the funniest thing is how most the people here on this site are just afraid of their crusty v8's gettin spanked by a 4 banger. oh yeah and i also own a 92 all wheel drive talon. I run 11.40's and yes it's just a little 2.0 4cyl. does anyone here get 27 mpg in their rust bucket?
damn someones asshurt... you brought this thread back to be mister tough guy eh?

lol... I highly doubt you get 27 MPG running that ungodlyamount of boost to run 11's
how much PSI are you running? if you want to come in here to flame at least be honest about that...
because I can find an 8 hole V shaped monster running the same boost at probably 1000 more RWHP

granted you have a fast car... but you are really pathetic bringing back old threads to fight over the net
Old 01-30-2007, 05:05 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

now before you embarass yourself you might just want to leave, and spare us your idiocy.....
heres a last volley of hard facts... all I got because sadly I'm not a mod :-(

stock motor, no bolt on, race gas tuned 19PSI..... how do you guys say it.... rustang?
http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustang-Timeslip-11025.html

10.08@128MPH

so I tried to find a comparible time with an AWD talon.... unfortunately there wasn't much selection as only a few were to be found breaking 11's but alas I found one pushing 33PSI with enough bolt on's to rebuild the twin towers...

http://www.dragtimes.com/Eagle-Talon-Timeslip-5123.html

so on behalf of mustang forums

Old 01-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

damn... I think I just banned someone with overwhelming knowlege and facts.... is this a first? lol

pwnt
Old 01-30-2007, 11:30 AM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: turbostang21

ORIGINAL: tokinGLX

heres a few videos of the evil eagle...fast ****ing ****
http://dsmvideo.vidiac.com/category/...1e0154f4a5.htm

that thing is nasty...

http://dsmvideo.vidiac.com/category/...2c0143a25e.htm

aw c'mon, he blows he red lighted. I WIN
Old 01-30-2007, 12:23 PM
88ragtop
3rd Gear Member

O hell that Vette didnt event get on it! If it was pushing over 500 horse like they said it was then it would have smoked that DSM really bad. I owned a Vette just like that one except it was completly stock, and it ran better than that one did. I call BS on that Video clip!
ORIGINAL: I G Joe

ORIGINAL: turbostang21

ORIGINAL: tokinGLX

heres a few videos of the evil eagle...fast ****ing ****
http://dsmvideo.vidiac.com/category/...1e0154f4a5.htm

that thing is nasty...

http://dsmvideo.vidiac.com/category/...2c0143a25e.htm

aw c'mon, he blows he red lighted. I WIN
Old 01-30-2007, 06:12 PM
nitrous_fed_03gt
3rd Gear Member

i thought nascar racing was only on espn?? i hate roll racing. besides the trans am that he had a close race with, it didnt really look like anything special to me. i would like to see him up against a slightly modded cobra
Old 01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

for the disbelievers...john shepherd has a AWD TSI that runs 7's in the 1/4 and it still has the stock block, and a few of the stock internals. TSI's are nothing to mess with, a few mods and a good tuner and good bye 03/04 SVT. I have a friends who has one, actually he has one, so does his brother and cousin. but its an awn tsi and has only about 4k in the motor and has been tuned realy well. Lets just say i wont be racing him again for a while.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:19 PM
prochargedGT
3rd Gear Member

i hate imports but i can respect that car even though thats probably 30000 bucks later
Old 03-08-2008, 11:11 AM
4bangerawd

you guys are ****ing retarded. You have double the cylinders almost 3 times the displacment and you guys are bragging about kickin us dsmers asses. the sad thing is you cant. you dont know **** all about the damn car so why do you think it is slow. I had MAYBE 2000 in my dsm which costed me 6500 and it would take a vette by almost a second. plus i can drive my car on the street and still get traction. you cant get a good time without ****ing 10ft wide slicks on the back. i've never lost a race to a mustang on the street no matter how much **** is done to it. In my opinion you are a little to stupid to make any power without 5.0 litres of displacment. i liked the 5.0 litre mustangs, even almost started a project. thought they were pretty sick, low key, inexpensive, lot's of aftermarket and yes they do have a bigger motor in them but you changed that cause everyone that drives them is a ****ing loser. I bet if you bought an awd talon you would be surprised at how much quicker it accelerated compared to your heavy *** slow piece of ****. Kick me off the forum if you want, dont care. just wanted to say **** YOU. P.S you could buy absolutley the best of everything for a dsm and it would not cost 30000. in fact it should cost half as much as your car. I only have to buy 4 of everything. probably the reason i didn't get a mustang. 8 pistons 8 rods 2 heads and 1 *** in the drivers seat. (hey you called me gay cause i own an "import".)

Quick Reply: Fastest DSM I've ever seen