Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

your efforts are appreciated tripsevn7

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 08:17 AM

Default RE: your efforts are appreciated tripsevn7

Yes, but the cat won't care...and the posts won't keep on coming.

Notice we're at post 21 after I hit enter here? Yes, this is truly a waste... maybe I should go to bed.

Old 07-25-2004, 08:21 AM
Razor19
2nd Gear Member

Maybe u should go to bed. Why does it matter who cares hes not trying to change anything anyway so why does it matter who cares or not? Like u said he is just somebody trying to express his opinion well like I said he can express it to his cat or dog or mom or dad.

BTW: Not very good at counting there are u sport? Because after I hit enter then it will be 21 posts.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:25 AM

Opinions are opinions, let him have his and he'll be on his way...

...oh and no, your last post was post 22, it says it in the bottom right corner... I'll be post 23, sport.

Old 07-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Razor19
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

Opinions are opinions, let him have his and he'll be on his way...

...oh and no, your last post was post 22, it says it in the bottom right corner... I'll be post 23, sport.
Ah Tu Shae or however u spell it. I was looking at the replies not the posts. You are a tricky one.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:15 AM
m3powered

razor19 is a tool.. that is my honest opinion. thanks
Old 07-25-2004, 02:11 PM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

razor is just looking for an argument, and its blatantly obvious he doesnt know how to pick an appropriate topic to argue over. yeah your right razor racism is good and we should accept it as a cultural norm.
Old 07-25-2004, 02:26 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

OK I guess I'll chime in:

The mods are supposed to ensure that the forums are kept clean - but people like the guy who started this thread are just to blame for the "racial problems" as those that make an odd comment here and there - don't make such a friggen big deal about it and it wouldn't turn into a flame war.

Now, my post was edited by Trip, and the only thing he changed was "silly black men" to "sillymen". Now if your ears are SOOOOO sensitive that you have to have a mod make THAT kind of change, then you outta GET OF THE DAMN INTERNET AND GO TO A LIBRARY - but be sure to stay away from the non-fiction section since their's lotsa stuff than may offend you - you know... stuff that happens in the real world.

<insert owned picture here>
Old 07-25-2004, 03:00 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Alright, well after reading the first couple post, then skipping the rest, I'm gonna assume you're talking about me...which if you did see the unedited post I made, I'm sure most would have laughed and some (you) would be hurt by it. This is what's wrong with the world. Learn to take a joke.

I pray that someone does the computer geek voice so I can jump all over them about being racist simply because I have this big stick up my *** that makes me do such things. If you don't like it, do what everyone else does, quit working and protest the hell out of it. You can still live comfortably from the government I'm sure.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:35 PM
MagnetoX

How Ironic MDvaldosta I believe it was your comments that spawned this here post. no that post or comments did not offend me because now I know who the KKK members are and I will just chose not respond to them. The fact is, this is a public Forum for anyone in the world to see and because of that we should understand that we can not just expect to blab out prejudice beliefs and except not to offend someone. Razor little detail like which section it should be posted on does not take away from the fact that we can not express our thoughts in the very place that we were offended. The issue at hand that we all tend to forget is that this is a Mustang site. We all come from different backgrounds and race. The common denominator is that we all love Mustangs and want to share our love of the car with other people. So personally if I were the Admin, anything that did not relate to cars would go in the off topic section include videos with a disclaimer.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:41 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Im sorry you are so easily defended, and yes I saw how my innocent little post stirred up some heavily racist comments - but I fail to see how that makes me a KKK member. I understand your point, but you are just as extreme as those that post extremely racist comments - people like you and them (extremely racist) are what keeps racial issues at light. The issue was handled by the mods, and the issue was put to rest quickly and silently. Leave it up to people like you and the thread starter to keep the issue going and create a problem out of a minor situation.

Quick Reply: your efforts are appreciated tripsevn7