Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

modded supercoupe run in

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 03:58 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Default modded supercoupe run in

I was at 7-11 tonight and a supercoupe pulls up and asks me what I'm running and I say, well I'm basically stock and ask him if he want's to run, we talk for awhile and he says that he has beaten a 6.0 GTO last weekend and stuff, I told him I would still post a death and stuff and I take my deaths like a man and he starts saying his clutch his bad. I basically have to beg the guy to run and even then he tells me he only goes from a roll due to traction
so for what it's worth, here you go...

if anyone remembers the T-bird trolls from awhile back, these are what they were running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmVS-DMlRk
Old 10-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Marybeth
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: modded supercoupe run in

good kill! But u couldent pass him till the end of 4th? Those r strong lil cars to be sixers! Looks like ur car runs pretty good too. What r ur times?
Old 10-09-2006, 02:51 PM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

good strong pull! you should be killing LT1s?
Old 10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

I kill LT1's all day, 3 on my kill list so far, 2 by 2+ car length and one by 1 up to 100...
I raced a lid/exhaust LS1 twice and got beat be a car the first time and a 1/2 a car the second time, and they were taken up to 100

reason he pulled so hard is I diddn't get on it untill he had well into a half a car on me already, he just went and I had to go off of reaction because he diddn't honk it out
he was a nice guy though, his friends pulled him off to the side when we got back and asked him "You couldn't beat that?" in a what's wrong with you voice

Old 10-10-2006, 12:45 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Morbid Intentions

I was at 7-11 tonight and a supercoupe pulls up and asks me what I'm running and I say, well I'm basically stock and ask him if he want's to run, we talk for awhile and he says that he has beaten a 6.0 GTO last weekend and stuff, I told him I would still post a death and stuff and I take my deaths like a man and he starts saying his clutch his bad. I basically have to beg the guy to run and even then he tells me he only goes from a roll due to traction
so for what it's worth, here you go...

if anyone remembers the T-bird trolls from awhile back, these are what they were running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmVS-DMlRk
and stuff.....
Old 10-10-2006, 03:35 PM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

good kill...ex bharsen right?
Old 10-14-2006, 12:10 AM
03fireredstang
2nd Gear Member

the first car i ever owned was a '91 super coupe...i miss the sound of the supercharger but thats ok im faster now lol...good race tho man
Old 10-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Crazyfast50stang
5th Gear Member

I raced one of those before. It was the 94 though. He didnt do to well. It did take a while for me to catch up. I was letting him try to pass me and when he got next to me I floored it.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Nadelle
3rd Gear Member

those super coupes have alot of torqe, if i remember correctly its 315 untill 95 then its 330 i think

not much hp though.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Crazyfast50stang
5th Gear Member

I sorry I correct myself. The car I raced was not a SC it was a SHO. It was my neighbor and when i walked by yesterday i saw and I told myself I must come back and tell the truth. My appologise (sp?)

Quick Reply: modded supercoupe run in