Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Maybe he shouldnt of got an 07 Eleanor

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
eventer289
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mayve he shouldnt of got an 07 Eleanor

ORIGINAL: Jaybird79

That video seems staged. First off the guy said like "he's gonna hurt himself" after the kid said "Dad I'm taking this"., and then after he goes thru the garage there's this fat guy who has his hands up on his head, like really bad acting. Also people were just standing around and didn't run into the garage to see what happened.
Why would anyone crash their $50,000 car through a garage just to make a video.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: eventer289

ORIGINAL: Jaybird79

That video seems staged. First off the guy said like "he's gonna hurt himself" after the kid said "Dad I'm taking this"., and then after he goes thru the garage there's this fat guy who has his hands up on his head, like really bad acting. Also people were just standing around and didn't run into the garage to see what happened.
Why would anyone crash their $50,000 car through a garage just to make a video.
Notice you never see the car actually hit anything. The camera stops after it goes into the garage and then the second part all you see is the car thru the garage, and the car itself doesn't even look damaged. And it's very odd that he says "We'll get you a new bike?" Why on earth he is talking about a bike when a $50k car just "crashed" thru the garage?
Old 11-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Boltt
3rd Gear Member

Yea... too expensive to be real. It would be cheaper to rent the cars and pay a 3d animator to fabricate that. Though i don't get why they would fake this? Is there a moral-of-the-story that im missing?
Old 11-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boltt

Yea... too expensive to be real. It would be cheaper to rent the cars and pay a 3d animator to fabricate that. Though i don't get why they would fake this? Is there a moral-of-the-story that im missing?
Entertainment purposes and shock value. Look at the response this video has made? I think it's been reposted like 10 times on this forum alone.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Boltt
3rd Gear Member

Hmm true true, i suppose so. Not exactly worth the effort though, i dont think..
Old 11-19-2006, 08:44 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: korn253

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

ORIGINAL: korn253

Ive seen this before, i would kill that kid. That is also a good reason not to leave your car in gear I guess.
Repost but funny. Why wouldn't you leave the car in gear? The parking brake shouldn't be trusted by itself.
Because that can happen, I've never had any problems with my parking brake.
breaks wear out alot faster than gears do buddy, the mach had a loose cabe fore the parking brake, and it barely held it on my driveway, and my dad left it in neutral, when we came back out it was at the bottomof the driveway (luckily the culdesac is higher in the middle than where it meets the driveways, so cars that roll into the street roll back toward the houses.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
windveil06

I'd have aheart attack, I don't agree with child abuse but..........I could understand how it could happen!!!

I had my brand new Z28 of two days old roll down my driveway into the street then the neighbors minivan!!! That was 9 years ago I now I always park cars(manual) with it in gear and the parking he-manly pulled up

Old 11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

what i think happened was he left it in gear and popped the clutch when he started it cuz he thought it was in neutral, than when it almost died, gave it too much gas....

or its fake, thats why i always press and hold the clutch when i start manual cars, and let it out slowly if i think im in neutral, and if it doesnt catch, i let it out all the way, i dont trust anything in any car.