Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

2k lb. bomb lands in middle of insergant group

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 04:21 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 2k lb. bomb lands in middle of insergant group

thats ****ed up
Old 02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
tokinGLX
duke of herb

ORIGINAL: V8Cody

Yeah..who gives two ****s if they were civilians? (highly doubt they were anyway) Did they care when they hit the twin towers? No. **** that entire part of the world. If you ask me, nuke all of Iraq.
uh...did you care when they(the iraqis) hit the twin towers¿ i dont think you did. BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IRAQ WHO STRUCK AMERICA ON SEPTEMBER ****ING 11TH.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
jamz
2nd Gear Member

yeah we Americans love nothing more & having nothing better to do than waste $$$$ on expensive bombs wasting them on innocent peace loving Muslims who harm noone.

If you were there my friend, you would become a VIDEO sensation just like Nick Berg with some peace loving Muslims getting ready so chop your head off.

Dont believe me, go there & you'll see what I'm saying to be true. They dont like white infidels such as yourself.
ORIGINAL: tokinGLX

ORIGINAL: V8Cody

Yeah..who gives two ****s if they were civilians? (highly doubt they were anyway) Did they care when they hit the twin towers? No. **** that entire part of the world. If you ask me, nuke all of Iraq.
uh...did you care when they(the iraqis) hit the twin towers¿ i dont think you did. BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IRAQ WHO STRUCK AMERICA ON SEPTEMBER ****ING 11TH.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
The stang II
2nd Gear Member

Funny thing is you guys are retards. I have said that to a 6'3 210 Marine. He got shot through the thigh and took off his left ring finger. No what? He AGREED!!! You don't know how many soldiers agree with me or would if I talk to them.

Oh and I DOO know whats going on in there. You know how smart our soldiers and military are? Dropping bombs on our own troops and killing 10! I can say this and will lets see, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Expression. I am not doing anythin against the law am I?

Don't get ***** hurt because you love George Bush, and can't get it through your head, we aren't the smartest military.

The pilots in that vid, didn't even try to find out if they were friendlies or enemys. Just "Take em out" who out??
Old 02-23-2007, 02:54 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Nothin better to do?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:05 AM
tokinGLX
duke of herb

ORIGINAL: jamz
They dont like white infidels such as yourself.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

ah sh¡t, i needed that. youre funny. mentally retarded, but funny.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
jamz
2nd Gear Member

still swinging off of Michael Moore's ******* i see.

Keep up the good work.
ORIGINAL: tokinGLX

ORIGINAL: jamz
They dont like white infidels such as yourself.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

ah sh¡t, i needed that. youre funny. mentally retarded, but funny.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:42 PM
jamz
2nd Gear Member

love Shrubya? Not me bro.

If you insult the war, stick to the politicians, i'll even join you as I am NOT for this war in Iraq.
Leave the soldiers out of it.
Yeah weve accidently killed some of our own, as is with every war weve ever been in. Accidents happen, thats a given, but to critisize our soldiers, get your lazy *** over there & show us how it's done.

Yeah ill give you the fredom of speech, you give me the right to critisize, make fun of & ridicule your unpatriotic *** daily.
You sir, in short, are a POS!

I hope to god that some marine simply knocks the **** out of you.
ORIGINAL: The stang II

Funny thing is you guys are retards. I have said that to a 6'3 210 Marine. He got shot through the thigh and took off his left ring finger. No what? He AGREED!!! You don't know how many soldiers agree with me or would if I talk to them.

Oh and I DOO know whats going on in there. You know how smart our soldiers and military are? Dropping bombs on our own troops and killing 10! I can say this and will lets see, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Expression. I am not doing anythin against the law am I?

Don't get ***** hurt because you love George Bush, and can't get it through your head, we aren't the smartest military.

The pilots in that vid, didn't even try to find out if they were friendlies or enemys. Just "Take em out" who out??
Old 02-23-2007, 03:24 PM
ricepatrol
3rd Gear Member

we aren't the smartest military.
LMAO. Are you kidding me?
Actually,
we have the smartest, most technologically advanced, and strongestmilitaryin the world.

You my friend seem to be confused on the difference between the tool, and those that wield it.

We have something here in America called the commander in chief...
you don't havePrivate Joe Schmoefrom Kentucky deciding that we should invade Iraq.

Make no mistake about our military might.Don't knock on our soldiers, their abilities or their will and patriotism.

You can dislike Bush and his decisions on where, when, and how to fight wars, but as previously stated; leave the soldiers out of it.

I'd like to see you make claims about our military's integrity in front of thatMarine and all those that you supposedly know and agree with youas well, and I bet you'd see where their loyalty is.

And way to ask the guy that gotseriously injuredin Iraq whether he loves the fact that we're fighting there. Do you honestly think he's going to be ecstatic about the war?
Just because you supposedly know this man, and he feels this way, does not represent the feelings and opinions of our forces around the world. Nor would it even represent the feelings of those injured during the war.

Can you read? I know you can't spell.
Did you see what everyone has already said and agreed on?
How can you in your infinite wisdom, make any judgment on the situation based on that 53 seconds of video?
You don't know when, where, nor why.
You have no idea of the circumstances of the situation.
You can therefore pass no judgment, or make any kinds of ridiculous statements pertaining to that video.

Stop trying to be an armchair politician, and pretending like you know anything; you're making yourself look like an unpatriotic ***, and a moron.

Besides, you're only 17 years old, and you show it.
Stay out of the big boys' league here my friend, I doubt you're even smart enough to understand the underlying issues surrounding the situation.
Learn something, let your ***** drop, and when you grow up and have knowledge and experience, come back here and talk.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
The stang II
2nd Gear Member

I don't think you can be 6'5 and ***** not dropping(puberty), so pretty sure my ***** have dropped. When playing video games on xbl i get called a 40 yr old man so yea my ***** have dropped.

I know more about Iraq then the half of you so nice try. I study past wars on my free time because I find war history, fun. And you can tell they didn't take the time to reach the commander and find out who they really were. They pilot just saw them then said I've got ......... on the street take em out? Go ahead! Ok. Good call pilot. The instance I was talking about when we dropped our bombs on our own soldiers, guess what was on the news. The pilots of the instance i'm talking about got no really clear info on who the "enemy" was, then they dropped the bomb and after they are all dead, got conformation that boom they were AMERICANS. I'm just sayin just because we do have a semi smart military, doesn't mean our Soldiers know how to use it.

Quick Reply: 2k lb. bomb lands in middle of insergant group