Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

Id rather race from digs. Traction IS part of the game, some people tend to forget that.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:42 AM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

v8s have more potiental then 4 bangers. THE END

once again i would like to thank our musical guests joe and 88mustanglx, GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY

so the NSX beat a firebird (v6) and Auto 5.0 cobra.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:09 AM

ORIGINAL: SXGT

v8s have more potiental then 4 bangers. THE END

once again i would like to thank our musical guests joe and 88mustanglx, GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY

so the NSX beat a firebird (v6) and Auto 5.0 cobra.
Did you even bother watching the video?

It was an RSX which .... ahh fugg it. Just watch the video before speaking next time.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Lastly, would every mustang owner on this board stop talking about sound like it REALLY matters. I've said this time and time again, who modify's their car for the SOUND of it? I would like to modify a Civic and a Mustang for the SPEED of it. It doesn't make sense when a bunch of guys see an Import walking all over a Cobra and TWO of "God's Engines" that the first thing that comes to their brain is "it sounds like crap, so it sucks!"
And for youre answer to "Who modifys their car for the SOUND of it? Well, if you owned a V8 one of the many first things is to put Cat backs on it. Very popular mod, because of the way it SOUNDS. If you had an engine to listen to then you would mod youre car for the SOUND of it....
Old 04-06-2005, 02:52 AM

You didn't get the point Casper. You spent money on Catbacks to get the sound? I thought it was to free up some power and help get hte car down the track faster?

modding solely for the purpose of sound would be a pretty bad investment.

and that cheap shot at my car was rather out of character for you.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:02 AM
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

I want the best of both worlds. I want to put a blown 540ci engine in a Honda hatchback. Now THAT would be a fun ride.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:03 AM
88mustanglx
2nd Gear Member

why is it a bad invesment if he mods to get a good sound? ur kinda retartded huh? go buy a ****in real car and stop sticking up for gay *** imports. You have a honda buddy, dont try to make your car a race car, No matter what you do, it will always be a HONDA. Just cause he can mod his car to sound good unlike you can you dont have to say that sound doesnt matter , cause to most people with mustangs , i think it does? Who wants a quiet mustang?
Old 04-06-2005, 03:08 AM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

You didn't get the point Casper. You spent money on Catbacks to get the sound? I thought it was to free up some power and help get hte car down the track faster?

modding solely for the purpose of sound would be a pretty bad investment.

and that cheap shot at my car was rather out of character for you.
Lol if you spend money on a catback for power your a moron.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:09 AM

ORIGINAL: 88mustanglx

why is it a bad invesment if he mods to get a good sound? ur kinda retartded huh? go buy a ****in real car and stop sticking up for gay *** imports. You have a honda buddy, dont try to make your car a race car, No matter what you do, it will always be a HONDA. Just cause he can mod his car to sound good unlike you can you dont have to say that sound doesnt matter , cause to most people with mustangs , i think it does? Who wants a quiet mustang?
Because modifying for sound isn't what the modification is designed for. It's just a fringe benefit of doing it, ergo it's not the point of it.

I'm retartded huh? Ever hear of spell check there?

I have a real car, in fact it's about 10 times nicer than your fantastic piece of 1980s technology you got going on there.

You're right though, it will always be a Honda. That just makes the sting hurt all the more worse when guys like yourself get beat by one.

Your last line there didn't really make any sense. Try using punctuation next time.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: USAMuscle

I want the best of both worlds. I want to put a blown 540ci engine in a Honda hatchback. Now THAT would be a fun ride.
I have a video of a RWD ford focus with a worked 351 in it.

Quick Reply: Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!