Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

dont f*ck with russian bouncers

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

hehe, It wasn't an "e-threat" man, are you seroius... I was saying hypothetically... as in, if I was there... I didn't say...

If you talked smack in a thread then PM'd me with trash talk, that I would hack your account (or something of that nature).

I understand the position of a bouncer, I don't have problems with bouncers, matter of fact, I never started a fight in my life. My problem is that the d*ck heads in the video were doing that crap for fun, not because the guys were starting trouble. I have no problem with a bouncer getting an advantage IF the situation calls for it, but these guys were beating the crap out of people and took it WAY too far, and you seemed to be defending them.

So to put it simple, the guys in the video's were "sucker punching" people, and took it wayyyy too far and they were wrong to do so. Also, if you think that little **** didn't sucker punch that one dood while the other bouncer was talking to him, then you are ignorant. No offense
Old 11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
martinezguad

thats just wrong
Old 11-19-2008, 11:00 AM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

the little guy in blue is a 100% bitch-made-punk