Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Z06 country??? Not quite! LOL

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 02:18 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Z06 country??? Not quite! LOL

lol oh man. get i need to get a real car yeah i sure do. i guess then ill just buy my dads W-30 H/O and have fun moppin your *** with OLDs power =D
Old 06-19-2005, 02:37 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

**** off. You dont know the history here, N00B. As for Stangpower... go buy a real car then talk.

Why jump me all the sudden? You guys can poke all you want but you all get so uptight when I poke back.
So let me get this right....your outlook on a REAL car is one that puts down 600rwhp and traps the same as a exhaust 50 shot ls1 and through a sloppy automatic,you not a car guy,your one of them guys that has alot of money and no knowledge of a car what so ever,you probaly learned everything you know over the internet and not by hands on experince,and as for a real car bring that ratty *** fobra down here and let a couple of them "foxes" get ahold of you,ones they drive to the strip and run 7.0's on motor and dip in the 5's on the gas,so stop talking **** and live with the truth,you car just sucks as bad as you do
Old 06-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I LOVE YOU!
Old 06-19-2005, 02:47 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: stangpower96

**** off. You dont know the history here, N00B. As for Stangpower... go buy a real car then talk.

Why jump me all the sudden? You guys can poke all you want but you all get so uptight when I poke back.
So let me get this right....your outlook on a REAL car is one that puts down 600rwhp and traps the same as a exhaust 50 shot ls1 and through a sloppy automatic,you not a car guy,your one of them guys that has alot of money and no knowledge of a car what so ever,you probaly learned everything you know over the internet and not by hands on experince,and as for a real car bring that ratty *** fobra down here and let a couple of them "foxes" get ahold of you,ones they drive to the strip and run 7.0's on motor and dip in the 5's on the gas,so stop talking **** and live with the truth,you car just sucks as bad as you do

You have no clue. Isnt it your bed time also?
Old 06-19-2005, 02:48 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

lol oh man. get i need to get a real car yeah i sure do. i guess then ill just buy my dads W-30 H/O and have fun moppin your *** with OLDs power =D

WTF??????
Dad's car???? Oh, you did say buy.
And olds power??? OK, blown small block modular motor vs. Olds. AHHH???? NOT!!! That better be one badass Olds motor. It ain't exactly a 468 BBC.

Danny, What's up?? everyone just raggin on you. Don't sweat it, though. We all know Cobras need the boost factor but I still respect many Cobras. If you want LOW 11's, trash that IRS. Stickies will net yu 11's but not deep. Unless you master a hell of a launch scheme.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:01 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

well can you say 455ci vs his what small *** 4.6L sorry he's in my mirror with the things i can do to that Olds engine. BTW that H/O has seen 11's his cobra hasnt.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:41 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

OK, son whatever!!!
All my small blocks have seen 9's & 10's ( except my current LS1 which is 11's right now) but he is only a set of tires away from mid 11's then a 100shot from 10's, which your DADDY"S H/O hasn't seen. I will defend him here because y'all are doggin him just for making a point. The Cobras are fast, just like anything else FI'd (that is "force induced" for you youngins). He payed for it, so why should he flaunt it and defend it.
RUN WHATCHYA BRUNG!!!
Old 06-19-2005, 04:47 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Real car? You're kidding. It would take half the hp you're making for his fox to run 11's....on MOTOR!

This is just like when you had your GT JDan, no matter what anyone says, you're always right. There's no persuading you. You live in your ignorant bliss, and you like it that way. If you can honestly say you are not disappointed in the way the car performs, then I'd be surprised. I for sure know I'd done drove it off a cliff.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:01 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

Real car? You're kidding. It would take half the hp you're making for his fox to run 11's....on MOTOR!

This is just like when you had your GT JDan, no matter what anyone says, you're always right. There's no persuading you. You live in your ignorant bliss, and you like it that way. If you can honestly say you are not disappointed in the way the car performs, then I'd be surprised. I for sure know I'd done drove it off a cliff.

We will see in time what the car has. You are just a blind F body owner living in denial.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:50 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

why dont each of you setlle this the real way. bare knuckle box.

Quick Reply: Z06 country??? Not quite! LOL