Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Kung-Fu Vs Gangsta!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 09:38 PM
StngPshr03

Default RE: Kung-Fu Vs Gangsta!

ORIGINAL: Derf00

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

So is that the ricer mentality in a street fight? Lotta smack talk and down with one punch?
No, that's dumba** mentality, if the thug was smart he would just grabbed the guys hand that was in his face, cranked it over and slammed him to the ground. The dude in the red was luckly the other guy didn't nail him with a kick while he was flailing his arms. I wish the red dude would've been bluffing. I woulda laughed even harder....
Dude if you watch the vid closer the dude was blocking every punch that dumbass thug was trying to through at him, not flailing his arms!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
tomabram
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

martial arts is a good thing to learn. wrestling is even better for the close up ****. i know some of both and well i know it'll work good =D. i also have a knife on me at all times and if someone wants to get real serious ill just bring my hand down to my hip and get in a nice intimidating stance so i can whip my knife out if they step towards me. garunteed the person would think twice about goin against someone with a knife.
Some crazy people dont care about the knife.
Then lets see if you have the ***** to use it. If you do use it, have fun sitting in jail.

DUMB MOVE!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Derf00

ORIGINAL: hamidlmt

So is that the ricer mentality in a street fight? Lotta smack talk and down with one punch?
No, that's dumba** mentality, if the thug was smart he would just grabbed the guys hand that was in his face, cranked it over and slammed him to the ground. The dude in the red was luckly the other guy didn't nail him with a kick while he was flailing his arms. I wish the red dude would've been bluffing. I woulda laughed even harder....
uh... yeah... This was posted over on Hondaswap, somebody there knew the guy in the red. Apparently he really does know tae kwon doe...

The thug basically knew jack **** and was using the fighting style of just swing and hope it lands. Everytime you saw the guy in the red "flailing" his arms he was actually blocking every shot at him.

Old 06-20-2005, 11:50 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

you'd be real tuff with a knife against my gun
Old 06-20-2005, 11:59 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DILO2001GT

Thats kinda what I was thinking. Not to mention that pulling a knife on someone is a really really good way to get killed. To use a knife, you have to be up close.

What is to say they don't manage to get the knife away from you and then stab your *** with it? The worst thing that really got hurt on this guy was his pride, he was up and walking almost right away. I would rather take a beating and some embarassment than pull a knife an end up dead/in jail.

A gun on the other hand, you have no hope of getting away from me. Im not getting that close, and if it is serious enough that I need to point it at you, its serious enough to shoot it.

The entire point of this vid: Don't be a gansta. And also, don't wear long baggy *** "Drawz" when you are attempting to fight.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:14 AM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

It would have been better if the gangsta's pants fell down.LOL
Old 06-21-2005, 12:28 AM
tomabram
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

ORIGINAL: DILO2001GT

Thats kinda what I was thinking. Not to mention that pulling a knife on someone is a really really good way to get killed. To use a knife, you have to be up close.

What is to say they don't manage to get the knife away from you and then stab your *** with it? The worst thing that really got hurt on this guy was his pride, he was up and walking almost right away. I would rather take a beating and some embarassment than pull a knife an end up dead/in jail.

A gun on the other hand, you have no hope of getting away from me. Im not getting that close, and if it is serious enough that I need to point it at you, its serious enough to shoot it.

The entire point of this vid: Don't be a gansta. And also, don't wear long baggy *** "Drawz" when you are attempting to fight.
Well if your stupid enough to pull a gun then do it. Try explaining to the cops how much your life was in danger from someone that was just using his fists. You will spend life in prison
Old 06-21-2005, 12:52 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

OMG!!! I cant believe all the bickering about the smallest things. If it isnt about my car then its all about fight club! Now everyone here is NHRA licensed and masters of the ring in Extreme Wrestling! LOL
Old 06-21-2005, 02:01 AM
ellis_juan
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

OMG!!! I cant believe all the bickering about the smallest things. If it isnt about my car then its all about fight club! Now everyone here is NHRA licensed and masters of the ring in Extreme Wrestling! LOL
D00d....STFU, and go buy some Tampons
Old 06-21-2005, 02:03 AM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

ORIGINAL: ellis_juan

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

D00d....STFU, and go buy some Tampons
Bwahahahahhah

Quick Reply: Kung-Fu Vs Gangsta!