Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

6 asians vs 1 white kid

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 08:37 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

And then if the 6 guys and bats didn't work, they start using guns knives.

I watched a Pizza Guy get jumped on for being white, and help him fight off 9 guys trying to absolutely destroy him FOR NO DAM REASON AT ALL.

NO DAM REASON AT ALL...!!!!!!

They pulled out a knife, I pulled out a LOUISVILLE SLUGGER,

YOU FIGURE

FIGHT OVER

Last edited by aode08; 01-09-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by fs308
hell i saw 2 or 3 with bats and one guy with a big piece of wood. why did they need weapons for a 6 on 1 beat down?
because they are Asians in America

being Asian American sheds you of and ninja abilities or possibility to learn ninja abilities

which just makes these kids little tough guys of very small stature that really can't do anything without mass numbers... they kind of remind me of how a Chihuahua relates to the dog world xD

"YEAH DAWG I'LL WRECK YOU! ME AND ALL 50 OF MY FRIENDS!"

::Asians start popping out of every orifice like a cartoon... sewers, drain pipes, bushes, newspaper dispensers, dumpsters::
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM
01_torch_red_vette
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
the US government doesn't take people and force them to be retarded hood rats that just need to be shot, scraped off the road with an industrial sized bulldozer then deposited in the nearest landfill

look back at the 1920's.... poverty was in full swing but people still had morals and common decency

some people have to work for a living, these people obviously spawn countless hood rats and milk the government you are trying to blame
Actually the govt kind of does play a large role in causing people to be that way if you ask me. They keep giving people more and more handouts. They let people that are able bodied, but unwilling to put in a hard days work just sit around and collect benefits. What incentive is there for these ****bags to change their ways if they can keep sucking at the govt teat. Time to thin the herd lol

Step 1: You must pass a drug test to get welfare. I have to pass a screening to keep my job, the least they can do is not be on drugs before taking their slice of my money

Last edited by 01_torch_red_vette; 01-10-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by 01_torch_red_vette
Actually the govt kind of does play a large role in causing people to be that way if you ask me. They keep giving people more and more handouts. They let people that are able bodied, but unwilling to put in a hard days work just sit around and collect benefits. What incentive is there for these ****bags to change their ways if they can keep sucking at the govt teat. Time to thin the herd lol

Step 1: You must pass a drug test to get welfare. I have to pass a screening to keep my job, the least they can do is not be on drugs before taking their slice of my money
touche...

lol, I was too caught up in being upset with people defending these idiots with the government excuse... your way of looking at it is true

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 01-10-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:17 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

either way, be smart and DONT go to the opponents house looking for a fight with all of his friends around...bad decision #383
Old 01-30-2010, 05:17 PM
rfcsoulja
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 0NF1R
either way, be smart and DONT go to the opponents house looking for a fight with all of his friends around...bad decision #383
For real. At least be somewhere that if you get jumped, your friends would be there to jump in as well.

Here's my thing. There are legitament people who need welfare and are trying. There are also a lot of people who abuse the system. Unfortunately, they get the lime light because they make good news. I think, in order for one to collect welfare, he/she must put in 30 hrs a week of community service while showing proof of turning in 3 applications a week. Think how clean the hood would be if we did this, plus they'd be working for their money instead of just getting it. Now, I'm South Atlanta so I know what its like growing up in an area that may not be the best. A job that you can get and actually support your family isn't easy to find. I'm not making excuses, but that's reality. If one fails to do this, than they don't get their money.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:38 AM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

carry deep and carry alot of ammo lesson #1

let em all kill each other less people sucking up the air that is better used on people who have common sense
Old 02-16-2010, 12:52 AM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rfcsoulja
For real. At least be somewhere that if you get jumped, your friends would be there to jump in as well.

Here's my thing. There are legitament people who need welfare and are trying. There are also a lot of people who abuse the system. Unfortunately, they get the lime light because they make good news. I think, in order for one to collect welfare, he/she must put in 30 hrs a week of community service while showing proof of turning in 3 applications a week. Think how clean the hood would be if we did this, plus they'd be working for their money instead of just getting it. Now, I'm South Atlanta so I know what its like growing up in an area that may not be the best. A job that you can get and actually support your family isn't easy to find. I'm not making excuses, but that's reality. If one fails to do this, than they don't get their money.
What you are proposing is called workfare and it was tried and fought by many liberal groups (don't lump me with a political leaning because i don't have one they are all scumbags because i used the word liberal) many of the people on welfare felt it was unfair and making their lives difficult (not word for word what was in their statements but the idea). Some had legit problems as far as having children and not being able to find childcare.

My personal feelings. Sink or Swim, I work with people who complain about nothing but bills and rent cloths and food for their kids, but some expenses never get talked about but are always handled, their beer cigs and drugs. I have seen people paying for food with food stamps with beer and cigs in their bags.... some turn around and sell the cigs.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Shelby owner
aka GTO Driver

wow 6 with weapons vs 1....thats wrong and very dumb
Old 02-18-2010, 11:10 PM
5sp04GT
2nd Gear Member

thats wrong on so many levels and pisses me off so bad i dont even know what to say to it.

Quick Reply: 6 asians vs 1 white kid