Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Saleen s281sc vid

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 11:59 PM
blue50lx
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Saleen s281sc vid

lol people these days [sm=icon_beat.gif]
Old 08-05-2005, 12:17 AM
k1mble
I ♥ Acer

I don't know how to be poilte so the mods are editing my posts
Old 08-05-2005, 01:28 AM
fastsilverstang
3rd Gear Member

VERY NICE!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 01:50 AM
blue50lx
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: k1mble

oh noes...my feelings are offically hurt cause some douche bags who sit around and play online all day tried to flame me on the web. i think i will go and cry now...wheres my mommy i actually go and drive my car and live my life , unlike you ***** who sit around and try and post as much as you can on this half *** site[&:] fyi.. there werent kids playing, there were a few teachers tho..ok im done wasting keystrokes on you guys .. post a vid of yer car so I even know you really have it fukktard.

LOL.. right buddy,

first off Saleen's car is already in a video on here.. (atleast people said it was his )

dunno about 91lxstang.

and for mine? When it's done I'll show you a dyno video and I'll show you a video of it on the street, and I won't just drive "normal" I'll get on it unlike you in a place that I can ACTUALLY get on it and not make excuse of why I was taking it easy........next time post a video of actually getting on it in that "saleen".

and like everyone always says, arguing over the internet is like the special olympics..if you win or lose your still retard...

and if you can't take a couple jokes then maybe this isn't the right website for you.. becase let me tell you this isn't sh** compared to some of the replies I've seen on here.

good day jackass and have fun driving your saleen with your 14 years of driving experience
Old 08-06-2005, 01:49 AM
jakescakes

man, that ******* baddddd

you didnt tell me you had a camera!!
Old 08-06-2005, 02:36 AM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

lol.. there all nice cars.. i'd take any saleen..
Old 08-06-2005, 03:40 AM
2GKT5
2nd Gear Member

OK So let me get this straight.

You've been driving manual for 14 years. So that means you're roughly 30 years old (give or take a couple), but you can't "light it up" because there were teachers present. Surely you aren't still in high school, are you?
Old 08-22-2005, 09:38 PM
ghost6
2nd Gear Member

perfect example of power in the hands of a retard
Old 08-23-2005, 04:58 AM
95_GT_Stang
2nd Gear Member

oh noes...my feelings are offically hurt cause some douche bags who sit around and play online all day tried to flame me on the web. i think i will go and cry now...wheres my mommy i actually go and drive my car and live my life , unlike you ***** who sit around and try and post as much as you can on this half *** site[&:] fyi.. there werent kids playing, there were a few teachers tho..ok im done wasting keystrokes on you guys .. post a vid of yer car so I even know you really have it fukktard.
I bet your mommy bought you that car though! I think its helpful criticism he's doin there. I didn't think you shifted right either, but you wern't givin it all b/c you were in a school right? Find a backroad/commercial complex and let er' rip so we can see it.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:25 AM
FiveOhNo
3rd Gear Member

i'd say you type just about as well as you shift...hasn't school started yet?

Quick Reply: Saleen s281sc vid