Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Top Gear - Ford vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Clif Brohn
5th Gear Member

Default Top Gear - Ford vehicles

Top Gear reviews the 2005 Ford GT, '05 Mustang GT(automatic), and an '03 SVT Lightning F-150.

Ford GT:
Click Here

Mustang GT:
Click Here

F-150 Lightning:
Click Here

The Small guy(Richard Hammond, also tested the Mustang) HATES American vehicles, and can't admit that they are quality pieces of equipment nowadays. So don't worry about his gas milage antics and jokes about US cars taking corners. The live rear axle in the new mustang really isn't bad, adn the '07 GT500 is going to have one. Its also going to be one of the fastest track mustangs, so cha. Enjoy.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:55 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Top Gear - Ford vehicles

wtf i just want to slap them. their cars suck and they are soo critical about everything. i mean they took a ford lightning off roading. obviously they dont no what f150 is the best selling truck in the world. [:@]
Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
AgEnT_ReD98

Unbelieveable...if you have the money to buy a ford GT..gas mileage is not something that you would be concerned about...[&:]
Old 12-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Clif Brohn
5th Gear Member

Like I said. Hammond HATES US vehicles, and can't accept that Ford has a car that is nearly unbeatable on the track, or in a straight line. Gotta love the US of A, haha. I LOVED how the '05 Mustan GT sounded when he floored it htough. Didn't know that they sounded so, er, mean.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:05 PM
*Blk_96_Stang_GT*
4th Gear Member

Ive seen em all before i hate them when the do american vehicles cause they always bad mouth them. I saw them do the new C6 for some reason and not the new Z06 which made me mad cause they said it was slow..
And he was going id say about 120mph the whole time in the GT obviosly its gonna get bad gas milage.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:52 PM
757GT
I ♥ Acer

Tea bags are funny. Their performance numbers are way off. They know nothing about american vehicles.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

i gotta say the guy testing the mustang pissed me off a bit lol but i did laugh at one part on the ford gt when the guys goes "it actually hurts your neck muscles" haha, that made me laugh
Old 12-22-2005, 09:19 PM
1993mustanggt
2nd Gear Member

"average euro car will run circles around it". your average euro car is freakin all wheel drive twin turbo and costs at least twice what the mustang costs. heck they better run circles around it.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:48 PM
n/a_threat
2nd Gear Member

Great Ford GT video! Once again, the neck strain comments are awesome, go to your doctor and tell 'em an American kicked your ***!
Old 12-22-2005, 11:46 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Clif Brohn

Top Gear reviews the 2005 Ford GT, '05 Mustang GT(automatic), and an '03 SVT Lightning F-150.

Ford GT:
Click Here

Mustang GT:
Click Here

F-150 Lightning:
Click Here

The Small guy(Richard Hammond, also tested the Mustang) HATES American vehicles, and can't admit that they are quality pieces of equipment nowadays. So don't worry about his gas milage antics and jokes about US cars taking corners. The live rear axle in the new mustang really isn't bad, adn the '07 GT500 is going to have one. Its also going to be one of the fastest track mustangs, so cha. Enjoy.
IF you really listen to what he was saying about it, its a incredible car (the ford GT). This should really tell you something, this british **** acutally LIKING this car. He absolutly HATES every other american car out there, but he bought a GT?

This is why I LOVE the "camaro with a ****on of mods and nitrous running on the ragged edge beats a stock GT in a straight line race" videos. There is simply no comparason to the GT with a camaro (or a mustang). It is on a competely different level.

And BTW, I think when we actually see the first few 06 Zo6 vs GT at the road track vids the chebby guys are gonna be disapointed. This isn't even getting into the "pully/chip it " issues. Hell, the new Cobra engine can't be as good as the GTs, and they are talking 6-7 HUNDRED horsepower out of it with just a pully swap!

Quick Reply: Top Gear - Ford vehicles