MustangForums.com Regional Chapters MF is looking for volunteers to help with the new MF Regional Chapters. Check inside for details!

Dyno in Vegas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 04:52 PM
REDinLV

Default Dyno in Vegas?

Hello!

I don't think there's a Nevada chapter, but I was hoping this would be a good place to get some local information. I'm in Las Vegas and looking to have my car dyno tested. I'm not so concerned with tuning right now, not yet at least. I just want to have a couple of pulls done to get some baseline data.

I've already been to one place in town, but I have a feeling their dyno was either faulty or they didn't know what they were doing.

Any suggestions on a local dyno shop would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, everyone!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:06 AM
702FOX

Originally Posted by REDinLV
Hello!

I don't think there's a Nevada chapter, but I was hoping this would be a good place to get some local information. I'm in Las Vegas and looking to have my car dyno tested. I'm not so concerned with tuning right now, not yet at least. I just want to have a couple of pulls done to get some baseline data.

I've already been to one place in town, but I have a feeling their dyno was either faulty or they didn't know what they were doing.

Any suggestions on a local dyno shop would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, everyone!
Not sure if your still looking but Insane speed does Dyno... And they work on a lot of cars including Mustangs over there.. They are right next to the speedway... Hope you hit the numbers your looking for.