MustangForums.com Regional Chapters MF is looking for volunteers to help with the new MF Regional Chapters. Check inside for details!

New Jersey Chapter?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:50 PM
whudson1980
1st Gear Member

Default New Jersey Chapter?

Hi Guys. I noticed there wasn't a NJ chapter. Before I PM'd the Admin to create one and ask to become President of the new chapter, I'd like to be fair for all of you who have been here longer than I. If you are interested in doing this, I will gladly step away and follow your lead. If nobody, then I'll take the helm.

ABout me:

Born and Raised in NJ ( Bergen County ). Have lived here my whole life with the exception of 5 years in Atlantic County, NJ. I'm a volunteer firefighter, and a Systems Administrator. I have a 2001 Mustang V6. . . planning on getting the 2014 SHelby this year, unless I like the new 2015 redesign. . . .hoping they have one at the NYC car show next month.

I love mustangs, and have had many of them. But this will be my first SHelby, and I've been saving for two years for it. Love this site, and although I'm no mechanic ( computer nerd, as stated above ) I love to share what little knowledge I know, and learn from some of the veterans here on the site.