New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Dutch member

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 05:57 AM
mustangmania

Default New Dutch member

Hi,
Happy to see there is a forum where i can ask my questions regarding all type's of Mustangs.
I'm a member of Team Mustang Center Nederland this is a Mustangclub where all type's of Mustangs are welcome and one of the largest Mustang clubs in Europe. I'm also a contributed member of the Dutch Mustang & Ford forum (DM&FF) who is allways searching for nice things to do or make a nice trip our new trip goes to Normandy France.
Of course i'm also a Mustang owner a wimbledon white 1988 Mustang GT with T-top option is my drive.
I hope my avatar shows it.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:57 AM
mustangmania

Default RE: New Dutch member

No it doesn't i'll look in to it.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:16 AM
mustangmania

Avatar succesfully loaded at last.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:23 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome!! Looks like a nice stang!! Are mustangs pretty popular in your area, or is yours the only one?
Old 04-17-2006, 05:45 AM
mustangmania

Thanks,
my type of Mustang is not so popular because of high road taxes and pricy parts.
But the earlier Mustangs from 1965 to 1974 and the 1994 to 1999 are well presented overhere.

This picture of my avatar is taken in Antwerpen (belgium) at a Meeting that takes place every year and is well crowded with over 3000 cars (Amarican Power on Wheels).

How are things going on you're side of the pond?? Are you someone who is also interested in going to Meetings.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:46 AM
smoothoperator
1st Gear Member

that is the stang that I wanted I love the T-tops welcome to the site. What do you have done to her?
Old 04-17-2006, 08:38 AM
LX 5.0
3rd Gear Member

I live in Denmark and got no one to talk to about my stang every one over here is ripping there four cilinders and it really pisses me off because I would never think about paying the tax to register my stang here. if so all those ****ers would never ripp there 4's in my block
Old 04-17-2006, 01:52 PM
rnoble324
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:48 PM
mustangmania

ORIGINAL: smoothoperator

that is the stang that I wanted I love the T-tops welcome to the site. What do you have done to her?
It's totaly restored in 2000 all parts that are weared where replaced, rear axle new bearings 1:3.55 gear new traction loc clutches and moser axles, Hotchkiss rear setup, FMS alu driveshaft, AOD Transmission overhaul extra stacked clutches and saturday night special converter and shift kit, New engine original 302, Cold air intake, Nos progressive set, Mac complete 1 1/2" 2 cat system.
New carpet, pillar post Gauges and gauges in AC middle defuser, Rebuild RW Saleen look a like 16" wheels. No brake mods only newed.
Euro headlights, Cervini's stacked wing on LX spoiler, LX tailights whit white accents.
The T-Roof is completely removed cleaned and repainted with new weatherstrips.
And so on.....This car is new i only use it in sunny weather and for going to meetings.

Old 04-17-2006, 05:00 PM
mustangmania

ORIGINAL: LX 5.0

I live in Denmark and got no one to talk to about my stang every one over here is ripping there four cilinders and it really pisses me off because I would never think about paying the tax to register my stang here. if so all those ****ers would never ripp there 4's in my block
Hello LX 5.0 what are you talking abouth you can go to Vasteras to the BIG Meet www.BigMeet.com this is in order the biggest meet where i've heard of wright????
Other wise come on over to Germany to the International Mustang Treffen in Beerfelden 3 to 4 JUNI.
If you like come on to our Dutch forum (we also speak English) http://mustangforum.isookzo.nl/ you're choice of course.
But there is always some Mustang Freak somewhere.
But hell what keep you're stang and drive it have fun with it.

Good luck from the Netherlands

Quick Reply: New Dutch member