New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newest Picture of Roundman in Action

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 12:47 PM
NOS/MAN
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Newest Picture of Roundman in Action

i got 50/50 on rear with air bag set at 20 psi,,leveing straght,,,i got the eibach drag launch kit but cant use ft spring because i have coil overs ,,running 3.73s.gears almosst need 4.10s i do have a set but spraying 250 shot this week end,,i just want a 9.99 not spraying out the hole
Old 03-22-2004, 12:59 PM
roundman
5th Gear Member

I've got the Eibach drag springs both front and rear too. have you got the full roll cage required to run 9.99? they will probably check you out if you do get there with the 250 shot and maybe give you a hard time about it. depends on the track tech guys. good luck anyway and I hope you make it there next time out!
Old 03-22-2004, 01:19 PM
WNDSOR
2nd Gear Member

bluestang, i have a converter from TCI, is a good one. 11" 3000 stall for a C4. very good condition, took it out just cause i bought a higher stall. will take a $150 for it. let me know
Old 03-22-2004, 04:33 PM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

roundman, where you hail from? I haven't been down to Dinwiddie to do anything but visit folks yet, but keep meaning to head down there. I'm in Chester. What's it cost to run down there? I'm running stock, so I won't come close to you, but I'm curious what she'll run.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:23 PM
BlueStang225
2nd Gear Member

my friend has an art carr in his stroked camaro lol that car is sick! leather interior, t-tops, 2 bazooka tubes,ac, power everything,everyday driver. runs high 10's on motor lol and on the gas it runs 9's. he has this switch for his exhaust for when he not racing he flips it and it sounds like a 305 lol then he flips this switch and it comes to like lol!
Old 03-22-2004, 09:52 PM
roundman
5th Gear Member

just north of you in Chesterfield county. on street nights on Fridays, I think the entry fee for car and driver is still $15. if you go on Saturday for test and tune, that cost $26 but all the racers are there normally and you won't get as many runs in. hot ticket is the Thursday nite test and tunes for $26-they have several scheduled, usually about 1 a month. mid week like that there won't be that many cars either. check out their website: www.virginiamotorsportspk.com for more details and the exact schedule. come on down! establish a stock baseline and then start throwing some parts at it and take it to the track after each new mod to see how much it picks up! I started like this 10 years ago when the track first opened and now I race in Modified for points/cash on Saturdays. my Stang is MOD 380, if you see it there, stop by and say hello!
Old 03-22-2004, 10:58 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

when was this?..I live 40mins from there..where you at?
Old 03-22-2004, 11:05 PM
roundman
5th Gear Member

the photo was done at the IHRA spring open test and tune Thursday two weeks ago. I only live 28 miles from VMP in Chesterfield south of Chippenham Parkway.
Old 03-23-2004, 12:06 AM
NOS/MAN
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: roundmanracing

I've got the Eibach drag springs both front and rear too. have you got the full roll cage required to run 9.99? they will probably check you out if you do get there with the 250 shot and maybe give you a hard time about it. depends on the track tech guys. good luck anyway and I hope you make it there next time out!
EIBACH SPRINGS ONLY ON BACK NOW BECAUSE THE FRONTS ARE SMALLER DUE TO COIL OVER THE LAKEWOOD 90/10 FT, SHOCKS..IM SPRAYING OUT THE WHOLE ON THE SECOND PASS,,THE 3RD.PASS WILL BE GETTING LOW ON NOS...BURNS 3LBS PER. 10 SECONDS OF SPRAYING TIME,,,I GOT TO GET SOME 1.40 60FTS ARE BETTER..RED347 HAS A VERY BAD CAR ALSO...HES RUNNING 9.89S@ 133MPH.. I GOT A 8 POINT BAR BUT GOT THE CONV,10 POINT THAT I DIDNT INSTALL YET ,,I DONT WANT TO CUT HOLES IN MY DASH .I STILL HAVE WORKING A/C..I SOLD THE FT SPRINGS BECAUSE MY LOWER CONTROL AMRS DONT HAVE SPRING SEAT ON THEM ,,THIS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST,,,THINKING ABOUT TAKE OFF THE A/C/AND HEATER BOX ,,BUT EVERYONE AT THE TRACK WAS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE MY CAR HAD A/C SO MIGHT TAKE IT OFF AND IT WOULD LOSE SOME MORE WEIGHT,,ALONG WITH A BUCKET RACING SEAT I HAVE FULL INTERIOR...BROUGHT CAR BRAND NEW IN 83,,WITH 8 MILES ON ODOMETER,,ITS GOT A TOTAL OF 173,000 MILES NOW ,,BUT ONLY 1000 MILES IN LAST 7 YEARS...I GOT THE 99 COBRA I DRIVE NOW.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:03 PM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

I used to run my buddies '69 Camaro down in "Lousy"ianna. Cost was $10/car. We used to have a ball. Love to get back into the game. I'll try and look you up down there sometime. You normally down there on Fridays?

Quick Reply: Newest Picture of Roundman in Action