New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie in Nova Scotia

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Foundmy84

Default Newbie in Nova Scotia

Hi all.. Just found this site and we are very excited to be here. We're from eastern Canada and proud be say we've " Foundmy84" . 5.0L 5spd hatchback.. It was stolen the long weekend in May"98 and was found in excellent condition 8 years and month later ( was A1 when stolen) and now it is is being returned to us this week.. Can't wait to get her back.. we're figuring we'll nic name her "Chance" you know.. whats the CHANCE we'd find her again!!! The guy who has it impounded says' Paint is great.. no rust.. no dents...interior is good .. factory ford rim's and all good rubber.. in his words a "real nice car".. anyway.. just had to brag and as soon as she's home with a coat of wax ( and of course a new ignition LOL .. we'll be posting pics... ..Take care and safe driving
Old 06-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Danielle

Default RE: Newbie in Nova Scotia

That's awesome. What colour is it?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Foundmy84

it was black when it was stolen and the impound guy tells me its still black ... with new stainless steel exhaust
Old 06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Rice_Killa
2nd Gear Member

glad to hear she's coming home. i had one of my cars stolen about 6 years ago, hmmm maybe i might get a call soon saying they found her
Old 06-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Foundmy84

Just a question... she's coming home tomorrow and aside from locking her up in a storage unit.. anyone offer any suggestions on keeping her safe?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:38 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums! You may want to get an alarm installed on that thing since someone stole it once before! haha. But a cool story nonetheless.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:07 PM
shakes
2nd Gear Member

welcome from a fellow canadian, that's quite a story... what are the chances of that!
Old 06-29-2006, 10:31 PM
deathadder
2nd Gear Member

Thats awesome. Thats what I call luck. Welcome to the forums.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Foundmy84

Just an update... hauled our pony home this afternoon..almost brought tears to our eyes to see that she didn't have an easy life like she did at home.. covered in cigarette butts and fast food wrappers.. bad pinstriping and terrible window tinting .. yuck.. a little surface rust ..she needs a tune up and a very good cleaning... sadly 106000km more than she had when she was stolen... but happy to have her home nonetheless..and once I've figured out how to post pics I'll post a few of the early before and after shots ( pulled the pin striping and window tint off right away.. gave her a good washing and a very good vacumn job lol)...
Old 07-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Bozz
1st Gear Member

I am glad you got her back. I don't know what is worse, someone stealing your car or someone with no taste stealing your car and trying to do some imbread modding like that.

Quick Reply: Newbie in Nova Scotia