New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hey everybody! New guy here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 06:44 PM
DarkHorse5.0

Default RE: Hey everybody! New guy here.

Welcome!
You guys wanna adopt me? I wash cars.

Nice collection!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:28 PM
niubodybuilder05

Man. You have a great collection there. What line of work do you guys do to be able to have such a vast collection of high price vehicals?
Old 01-21-2007, 02:29 AM
SinCityGT500
1st Gear Member

Thanks fellas.

niubodybuilder05 - We are in the business of commercial real estate and development.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:30 AM
SinCityGT500
1st Gear Member

Here's the latest on the GT500... Unfortunately, because every reputable car transportation company is at the Barrett Jackson auction right now, it looks like we won't be able to get the GT500 until the 2nd week of February.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:45 AM
SinCityGT500
1st Gear Member

As promised, pictures of the new M3 vert taken today in Huntington Beach...

Old 01-22-2007, 03:41 PM
SinCityGT500
1st Gear Member

More exciting news!!! We just purchased a new Shelby GT350 that matches the GT500, black with tungsten gray stripes! Don't know yet when that is going to arrive as the dealer has not yet got it in, then we have to ship it to Vegas.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Jurnymn
2nd Gear Member

All I can say is wow, and here I was all excited about my one little pony.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:19 AM
EBBS_96_Cobra
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I know what you mean Jurnymn. I thought my house's driveway looked bad-*** with my Cobra parked next to my mom's GTO, but this just blows my **** out of the water.

Very nice collection of cars. Not sure I read the list carefully enough, but why no Viper in there? If I had the money, I'd make sure one of those would be in my garage. Speaking of which, where the hell do you hide all these cars? Your driveway, at both of the houses mentioned, from the looks of things, don't look like they're that big? Just big garages?

Oh, and I love the little Subaru in the background of the M3 pictures. (Sexy car by the way!)
Old 01-23-2007, 12:28 AM
wolfpack_freak
3rd Gear Member

AWESOME cars man, I really like your fiance's 350Z. Keep us updated on the GT500
Old 01-23-2007, 02:31 AM
SinCityGT500
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EBBS_96_Cobra

Yeah, I know what you mean Jurnymn. I thought my house's driveway looked bad-*** with my Cobra parked next to my mom's GTO, but this just blows my **** out of the water.

Very nice collection of cars. Not sure I read the list carefully enough, but why no Viper in there? If I had the money, I'd make sure one of those would be in my garage. Speaking of which, where the hell do you hide all these cars? Your driveway, at both of the houses mentioned, from the looks of things, don't look like they're that big? Just big garages?

Oh, and I love the little Subaru in the background of the M3 pictures. (Sexy car by the way!)
Thanks everybody.

I will explain a little about why we have the cars that we do in the collection instead of having cars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and such. We love all cars for what they are, not the badge on the back and we like to drive all of them. We are not out to show off and flaunt our fortunate life, we simply have a passion for cars and are out to build a collection of yesterday's and today's icons to have fun driving. A Viper is a great car, but honestly, it just doesn't stand out as a car that we have to have right now. We have cars that are faster in a straight line, faster on a track, more comfortable, etc. It doesn't bring anything new to the table for us and if we ever bought one, and we have debated it, we would get it just because its one of the staples of modern muscle cars. I could go on for hours about why we choose the cars we do. I have had to explain to countless people who thought I was crazy when I say I like the Evo more than I like the SL500 or why I will throw on multiple layers of clothing during the winter to drive the Cobra which has no heater, no top, and no radio when I have so many other more comfortable options.

As far as where we keep them all, for right now, the are scattered between my house, my dad's house, my sister's house, and our vacation home in California which equals 11 garage bays and then driveway space. We are already over capacity and will probably have to get a storage unit or rent a wearhouse for a little while until my dad is done building his house which will have a garage large enough for the whole collection and some room to grow.

Quick Reply: Hey everybody! New guy here.