New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from the OC!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Cindy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Greetings from the OC!!!

Wow....you have two very awesome looking cars. I love the T-Bird. Your Stang is
B E A U T I F U L!!! [sm=smiley16.gif]
Oh...And Thanks for the compliment on my Windviel Blue (my BabyBlue). [sm=smiley17.gif]
Old 02-02-2007, 01:55 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: retrokix

haha im not gonna lie im a newbie and really havent heard of too much but i really want to show off my 65

so any shows or anything man here in the oc

anyone let me know

keep me posted
retrokix: A good place to get in the know and stay informed of shows is www.socalcarculture.com under the Events section. It's a great site for having most of SoCal's car shows posted on there, usually with a flyer/app form for each. Honestly, SoCal's car show season doesn't really begin until April. The Fabulous Fords Forever Show at Knott's Berry Farm usually kicks off the new season for everyone here in SoCal. If you want to go to this show, you've gotta send in your application NOW!!! Cuz it gets filled up pretty quick ... over 2,000 cars of every kind of Ford Motor Company product/brand shows up to this, including: Lincolns, Mercurys, European Fords, etc. But as you can imagine, they have a huge area dedicated to Mustangs on display, and then T-birds are usually 2nd in numbers. And also, every year, the show picks a legendary vehicle to celebrate. For 2007, they will honoring the 40th anniversary of the Cougar and the 75th anniversary of the '32 Ford coupe! So, as you can imagine, there will a huge showing of each of those vehicles there this year!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:06 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Cindy

Wow....you have two very awesome looking cars. I love the T-Bird. Your Stang is
B E A U T I F U L!!! [sm=smiley16.gif]
Oh...And Thanks for the compliment on my Windviel Blue (my BabyBlue). [sm=smiley17.gif]
Cindy: Thanks for the compliments! I'm real proud of my "growing" car collection, as if it remains financially possible for me in the future (meaning, after I get married and start having kids, LOL), I hope to continue acquiring more classic and collectible vehicles. Believe me, I have a LOOOOONG wish list of cars to own someday, hehe!

I once had an '05 Windveil Blue as a dealership loaner when I took my Cobra in for periodic service/maintenance. I really fell in love with that color, as the little swatch in the sales brochure didn't do it justice. My favorite S197 colors so far are Windveil Blue, Legend Lime (with a Parchment leather interior, mmm, nice!), Vista Blue (on the GT/CS, it's beautiful!), Grabber Orange (love the Parnelli Jones Saleen special edition), Tungsten Gray, and Alloy. So far, those 6 colors have been the nicest on the current Mustang, imho. Take good care of your "Baby Blue" stang!

Old 02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
retrokix
1st Gear Member

hahah awesome good looking out

hey i got a question you think my car could make it??

hold on let me go get sum pics

i really want to go this knotts one your talking about
Old 02-02-2007, 05:59 PM
mustangcobra94
3rd Gear Member

welcome!! nice cars!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MystichromeCobra969

Yo Arwing: didn't you say you live in Trabuco Canyon? Man, small world! I've cruised thru there many times before. That road is loads of fun! To think that I've probably driven past your house all those times! LOL
yup
Old 02-03-2007, 02:56 AM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

mustangcobra94: Thanks bro! Got any pics of your Cobra? I knew I wanted a Cobra when I was back in h.s. ... back in '94. God I feel old now!

retrokix: Huh? Make it where? ... As there is not yet a flyer/app form on SoCalCarCulture, I could give you a copy of my flyer. Are you going to the Saleen cruise on 2/17? It's gonna be loads of fun ... I can hardly wait!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:50 AM
retrokix
1st Gear Member

yah i know i was looking for the flyer/app but it wasnt there and yah man if you can that would be great and i might actually hit that up it sounds like fun
Old 02-03-2007, 04:22 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: retrokix

yah i know i was looking for the flyer/app but it wasnt there and yah man if you can that would be great and i might actually hit that up it sounds like fun
Cool, then I look forward to meeting you on the Saleen cruise. Be sure to sign up on the Saleen cruise thread on these boards!

https://mustangforums.com/m_2556477/tm.htm