New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Project Complete

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 01:39 PM
amwooll

Default Project Complete

Hey Everyone! It took me a little over 5 years but I finally finished mycustomized 1992 Foxbody LX. Its definitely one of a kind. The motor was rebuit but I keep it mostly stock with a couple of add ons
Anyone who rebuilds cars themselves has a deeper appreciation for the time, work, labor, and love that goes into it. Unfortunately, I have feel on some hard times in life and I have to sell it. I will cry when its gone-lol!
I m asking $23,500 so if you or you know of anyone who is interested feel free to give me a shout with any questions. I don't want tolet it go,but the harsh times that have come my way leave me no choice. Sorry if I sound depressing but I put my heart and soul in this car.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Project Complete

that really sucks man. Welcome to the forums. Check out the classifieds in this forums, and post some pics, list of mods, etc. Also, kinda corny, but check out craigslist.com, and put a for sale ad up there. Good luck!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:16 PM
amwooll

Thanks for the info..the computer I m on now is on a network so I kept getting thown off the net....
Thanks for the welcome note too... I put my heart and soul into the car when times were good. I' ve had some setbacks with health as well as the hospital bills but Im tryingnot to focus on those issues. We all have problems, but its how we deal with them that defines our character. In other words I ll get past it and get another stang down the road. I just have to do what I have to do right now.Look foward to chatting more down the road.
Tony
Old 09-25-2007, 03:26 PM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

I already got a stang that I love but Ill give a few of my friends calls because they want one. A co-worker of mine loves the fox body so Ill ask him. If I can Ill scrape together the money and take it off your hands and just hold it for you. If you put that much heart and soul into it wouldnt be right to just let it go.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:56 PM
amwooll

I really appreciate your kind words as well as the will to hold onto the car for me. I m going through some tough times right now but I have the know howso I could build another one someday in the future. How long that would be, who knows, but I just have to do what I have to do rightnow. It seems like everything happens at once, like the old saying goes,when it rains it pours...
I ll get through these times bro, this is allapart of the game of life.
Ireally appreciate you asking around and if you find a buyer I would be more then happy to throw some cash your way from the sale. I wouldn't take no for an answer either becasue you would be helping me out a ton!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
amwooll

Did you ask your buddies if they were interested in the Fox Body Stang I have? Like I said before, Ilisted it at23,500 with the hope to get at least 21k-22k for it. I ll be happy with getting the 21k for it because I am down on my luck and need to handle my financial situation(s) asap.
Please let me know.
And thanks again for your generous e-mail!
Tony(amwooll)
1992 Fox Body Lx Customized
Old 10-11-2007, 08:00 AM
08Steeda
3rd Gear Member

We wish you much better times, soon! Hopefully you will be back in another Stang soon!!

Good Luck!