New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Kills

Old 10-11-2007, 11:34 PM
tcchubb
1st Gear Member

Default Kills

whats going on guys and girls? just thought you would to know about some kills that have happened in the past couple of weeks. well me and 2 of my buddies were out in my 01 cobra(completely stock) going to sonic. well we get there and notice this mustang gt pulling in was staring us down and then reved to the redline. so i was like ok its only a gt with exhaust so i pulled out and ran it down. then the gt just took off and i had to shift back down and run it down again. flew by it this time and heard it redlineing again. so i slowed down and the gt tried a flyby and i could not stand for it so got back up beside it and at about a 40 roll the gt just mashed and so did i. it was a great night. so me and my roommate our out in his firebird rolling around and a eclispe does a flyby while we are stop at a stop sign. so we run up behind it and looked up and the light turned red. thought it was going to be a great night but the loser ran the redlight and i mean ran it, it was red for like 5 secs. so tonight me and the same roomate where out riding around and we come up to a light and there sits a new body style honda civic. my roommates car is running real bad like skiping so we did not try and run in. but the little civic was reving some stupid and my roommate said he could not stand for that. so when the light turned green the little civic mashed and we had to. at 3/4 thorrtle we wax that a**. you would figure that the civic would of learned a lesson but did he? no we were rolling about 45 and he came up beside us reving again so we had to show him again. so we turned down the next road and the guy followed us again. was like wtf is this guy doing. the light turns green and blue lights come on behind us the civic turns into the other lane and the cop pulls him... so me and my roommate got out of dodge real fast. so it has been a good couple of weeks.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:10 AM
ravenforbidden
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Kills

LOL around here GTO's are having trouble keeping up with my GT, so serves em right.

The other day I spanked a LT1 Corvette, I mean the old man must have thought he had something in the air or something! LOL

Cuz I dunno there is a few tweaks I've done to my car so it runs strong at 325 hp flywheel I'm guessin, and about 375 ft lbs at ur stock points of power, my reason being open exhaust, stuff like that, heads yada yada.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums, great story.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:40 AM
sopenco1
1st Gear Member

jajaj even us sixers get those racing anxieties. the other day my friend started reving his brand new 2.5 jetta right at a stop sign. I told him i wasnt going to race but than he started calling me a pu$$y and u know i wasnt going to stand for that. i smoked his a$$ until i picked it up to 80 where i just stopped for the safety of both of us
Old 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM
tcchubb
1st Gear Member

hes no 6...his firebird is a formula....hes got the LT1 out of the trans am...