New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello Everyone :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:33 PM
07GTBeast

Default RE: Hello Everyone :)

Welcome to the site!!!!!![sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 02-07-2008, 01:57 AM
JayDs Ibanez
3rd Gear Member

and there's no more tungstens in your area? if so, then switch to it
Old 02-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Icebiscuit
1st Gear Member

Bummer on the total but, Nice settling. You just gotta go with what you like...Thats all

Welcome to the forum.

IceB
Old 02-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Ms.Saleen
1st Gear Member

The only NEW tungsten gt auto that is left out there is in new york and rhode island! im in florida
Their is one left in florida...but I was avoiding getting it cause it is in used condition and their still selling it new cause it hasnt been titled. It has over 1,000 miles. Door dig on right door. Paint scuff on front bumper. The stupid dealership let some moron put stripes down the car and cut the stripes on the car with the razor blade!!!!!!! I was so pissed...i went to look at the car again to give it a shot and they added those stripes I couldnt believe they would do somethin so stupid. The stripes are tiny and do nothin for the car. They cut into the paint with the razor blade in many areas
So trying to get the dealership to fix all these issues so it will be in new condition is a headache. Also dealerships have been toying with me and my feelings. They have me at a good finance rate but for 60 months which makes my payment really high so its not an option, I want 72 months. If they can get me 72 then I can afford it. I call to talk to the manager and still get a run around. I dont want to wait I want answers now.

I decided to stick with alloy... but once again it hits me I want my tungsten back! I like alloy but tungsten is in my heart!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:21 AM
JayDs Ibanez
3rd Gear Member

well, you can always trade with your BF
Old 02-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Icebiscuit
1st Gear Member

Sometimes when you hit the wall, You need to sit back and see what else comes along... Don't force something.

IceB
Old 02-09-2008, 11:50 AM
steph3k
1st Gear Member

They won't bring the car down from NY for you? I would talk to a different dealership. A compromise like that would bother me a little bit every time i drove the car. As for the cloth seats, there are a number of posts in the classifieds sections where people are selling parts out of totaled cars. You couple pick up some leather seats or just the covers.

Welcome to the forums BTW.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Ms.Saleen
1st Gear Member

thx everyone for the welcomes...Hello back! I wish I could trade with my b.f! His is a manual, I dont have enough practice to drive one yet w/ out stalling lol
Plus it doesnt help when he wont let me drive it to practice! He says I willmess up his gearsw-h-a-t-e-v-e-r! So much for sharing.
I told myself I would just stick with alloy but its hitting me again I just can't do it...I dont want to put any money into it as I know its not what makes me happy.
I know the color thats in my heart.
I am trying for the tungsten but they are wanting to give mebelow what I wantfor my trade. Which is making my payments crazy.
Ive only had my alloy gt for like 3 months now. I wish I could find someone to buy it for $24,450 then I could get my tungsten back
I search the internet for any tungsten gt auto's for sale with decent miles/condition but nothing so far. I dont want to give up I know tungsten is the color...
Vapor for the '08 isnt good enough, tungsten is so much better!
Old 02-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Ms.Saleen
1st Gear Member

They will....after I pay them $1500 to go get it! Im upside down on my trade in and my payments already would be crazy so financing the $1500 for them to get it isnt working for me at the moment, I dont have any money to put down.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 AM
mustangmatt63
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forums!!Keep trying to find the 1 you want!!