New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Recent Member - New Vehicle Owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM
nicksfoursix
1st Gear Member

Default Recent Member - New Vehicle Owner

Joined as a member and a potential S197 owner a few months ago. Just like to drop a line and say I found and purchased my first Ford product, a used 2005 Mustang GT Premium Hardtop. The vehicle is black w/gray leather and is factory equipped with automatic transmission, interior upgrade package, wheel locks and active alarm system. The vehicle is a one-owner vehicle and was purchased with 6600 miles. An undercarriage inspection revealed no water spots, no dirt or dust accumulation,fresh chalk marks, no rust on bolts or iron-related components...a suspectant "garage queen". The car was originally delivered and owned by one person livingin the northwestern Indiana area, so I know rain, snow, sleet and salt-covered roads are in abundance in the area and has appeared to have avoided these element so far. This vehicle has all the booklets, paperwork, key code tags and original window sticker (the previous owner appeared to save everything and left it with the vehicle). (Someone took care of this car - the car appears "showroom fresh).
Nevertheless, I plan to remove this vehicle from "garage queen" status and use it for pleasurable driving in almost all weather conditions.
I look forward to continued use and participation with the forum. Thanks to all from a new/first time Ford owner.(If you'd like to know...I started driving legally when the first "Boss Mustangs" came around) and still consider myself a verifiable "car nut".
Old 07-22-2008, 03:17 AM
Man_Of_Leisure
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Recent Member - New Vehicle Owner

Grats on your purchase. Hope you'll consider a few mods like a CAI, or short shifter(even if its for casual driving). A few small bolt-ons really bring these cars to life.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:01 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Welcome!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:15 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

welcome!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:43 AM
crazy4life