New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the forums-IN

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by NickieBlaine
roush 85.. i live in center grove, around smith valley and morgantown. I havent seen your car around, but i wasnt out much this past summer. Maybe you recognize my 66 in my sig from around town. i drove that for about 5 years. Went to the suds a lot, and the cops loved me! haha
I don't recall seeing you car around....but I would really like to see it sometime!
I LOVE the 66 body style! =)
Do you still have the 66 or are you driving something else now?
I live right off county line and 135 so I'm not too far from Center Grove.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:11 PM
StatixNWH
1st Gear Member

welcome to MF
Old 11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
NickieBlaine
1st Gear Member

I sold the 66 about 2-3 months ago. It was probably the hardest thing ive ever done. I bought the car when i was 15, and then 2nd year of college, debts started adding up, so i sold it, and started over with a cheaper car, and paid most of my debts.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Welcome To MF.com
Old 11-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

I sold the 66 about 2-3 months ago. It was probably the hardest thing ive ever done. I bought the car when i was 15, and then 2nd year of college, debts started adding up, so i sold it, and started over with a cheaper car, and paid most of my debts.
Good call man! It will be the hardest thing I've ever done when I sell my ROUSH! I will end up getting some debts piled up sooner or later once I get out of school and get a new place and I'm sure I'll have to sell the ROUSH and start over with somethin else....Just not sure what yet.

What do you drive now?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:23 PM
NickieBlaine
1st Gear Member

its a 92 5.0 hatchback 5 speed. nothing special. its pretty much all stock right now, just a bbk cai, 4.10 gears, underdrive pullies, dynomax headers, bbk x-pipe, magnaflow exhaust, and i just bought a nos dry kit, 24lb injectors. So hopefully it will turn out to be a nice street car.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

its a 92 5.0 hatchback 5 speed. nothing special. its pretty much all stock right now, just a bbk cai, 4.10 gears, underdrive pullies, dynomax headers, bbk x-pipe, magnaflow exhaust, and i just bought a nos dry kit, 24lb injectors. So hopefully it will turn out to be a nice street car.

WOW!!! Sounds like you have a good start! =)

I need to get some money saved up before I start gettin some mods.... =(
Old 11-11-2008, 08:21 AM
NickieBlaine
1st Gear Member

ya i hear ya. i just had some left over cuz i sold my 66 and i had a 92 3000GT vr-4. But, all i do is work and go to school, so i dont really spend my money on anything else. But when it gets nicer again, we should cruise some. Do you hang out with any mustang groups around here or anything? Part of any of the local car forums like indycarz or indycarscene?
Old 11-11-2008, 11:37 AM
JamesPoore

welcome... I will never sell my King Cobra as long as I live.....
Old 11-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

ya i hear ya. i just had some left over cuz i sold my 66 and i had a 92 3000GT vr-4. But, all i do is work and go to school, so i dont really spend my money on anything else. But when it gets nicer again, we should cruise some. Do you hang out with any mustang groups around here or anything? Part of any of the local car forums like indycarz or indycarscene?

I'm always down for some cruisin when it's nice! =)

The only local group I'm a part of is Wildhorses.... I usually get together with a few of those guys and we go to some hot sports around Greenwood. Circuit City off stop 11 and 31 is usually a hot spot...and O'reilys is another hot spot up by Sumner and 31.
I've never even heard of indycarz or indycarscene. Are those Mustang clubs?