New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Things I have read on this site!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 04:01 PM
RamBoze

Default Things I have read on this site!

Well, you know I am pretty new here, have not made many posts. I have an 05 GT that I am presently up-grading, allot. But my concerns are this. I have read just about all of the posts that have been sent to me via e-mail and I have some observations. Are Mustang owners not up to speed when it comes to grammer? I have noticed that several posts are almost unreadable, badly misspelled words, and the context, what is up with that? I am no genius, but I do have spell check and a dictionary close by, some of you guys should try and use one, just looking up words will improve your grammer. And the other thing is the language that some people use, I thought that these sites were supposed to be clean, no foul words, am I mistaken? These are just thoughts, I have no personal reasons for getting on anybody, just wanted to make sure when I signed on I understood the rules.

RamBoze
Old 08-03-2005, 04:12 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Things I have read on this site!

Are Mustang owners not up to speed when it comes to grammer? I have noticed that several posts are almost unreadable, badly misspelled words, and the context, what is up with that? I am no genius, but I do have spell check and a dictionary close by, some of you guys should try and use one, just looking up words will improve your grammer. And the other thing is the language that some people use, I thought that these sites were supposed to be clean, no foul words, am I mistaken? These are just thoughts, I have no personal reasons for getting on anybody, just wanted to make sure when I signed on I understood the rules.

welcome to the site. i wont sleep tonight after you made such a harsh first post

Old 08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Yea welcome [>:][sm=icon_blah.gif] BTW, nice first post. Is my spelling up to your standards?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:01 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

y'all no that when y'all getta mustang, you ain't done gone to skool!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:02 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

he thinks we need this

we stang folks are dumb huh? LOL
Old 08-03-2005, 05:13 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

I just ordered my. I sure dee do hope it hepls.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:20 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

I just ordered my. I sure dee do hope it hepls.
lmao
ima gonna ordur mine too soon as the old geezer brings home da bacon..lmao
Old 08-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Moparman87
3rd Gear Member

Take ur grammer and shove it up hitlers @$$ you grammer ****
Old 08-03-2005, 05:32 PM
1fast05GT
3rd Gear Member

dats fng unvelibeble. our gramar is perfekt. spell sheks and dicktionaris!!! wat a jok!!!

LOL... True some post you can't understand but for for the most part it's not that bad.

Myself I don't use spell check or dictionary, and really , am I being graded?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
The Great Cornholio
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: RamBoze

Well, you know I am pretty new here, have not made many posts. I have an 05 GT that I am presently up-grading, allot. But my concerns are this. I have read just about all of the posts that have been sent to me via e-mail and I have some observations. Are Mustang owners not up to speed when it comes to grammer? I have noticed that several posts are almost unreadable, badly misspelled words, and the context, what is up with that? I am no genius, but I do have spell check and a dictionary close by, some of you guys should try and use one, just looking up words will improve your grammer. And the other thing is the language that some people use, I thought that these sites were supposed to be clean, no foul words, am I mistaken? These are just thoughts, I have no personal reasons for getting on anybody, just wanted to make sure when I signed on I understood the rules.

RamBoze
Can't resist....you misspelled grammar twice as grammer and used the word allot incorrectly instead of a lot

Not off to great start are we???

Quick Reply: Things I have read on this site!