New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Adam's Polishes - Now Sponsoring MustangForums.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Dylan@Adams
Former Sponsor

Default Adam's Polishes - Now Sponsoring MustangForums.com

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and Adam's to the forum. Some of you I may know from our forums already (www.AdamsForums.com) and you might even be part of the reason I'm here

In any event we're proud to become a sponsor here and will be running specials, sales, give aways and contests regularly. Also check out the detailing section here soon as I'll be announcing your guys forum discount code and some other specials to kick this off the right way.

My name is Dylan (as you may have guessed from the screen name) and I do all the forum presence for Adam's. I'm on all manner of sites, car, truck, suv, camaro, mustang, corvette, and everything in between. My heart lies with GM trucks... I'm into slammed and clean (don't kill me! ) but I am pretty much into all kinds of cars. American muscle, euro tuners, exotics, classics - I just dig vehicles period.

I've been detailing professionally for 14 years now - everything from daily drivers up to concours cars, race cars, trailer queens, and everything in between. I joined the Adam's team full time a little less than a year ago, after spending a year as a contracted consultant for product development. Despite knowing the owner (Adam) for over a decade, I had kept my 'regular job' but he finally made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know the board. If you have any technical detailing questions don't hesitate to ask... thats the main reason I'm here! Anything from product suggestions, help with technique, how to fix or care for something specific, whatever you can think of. If its a detailing related problem I've probably seen it, and if I haven't I can find you an answer.

I leave you with a few shots of my current ride and the ride prior to that... you might see a theme emerging. I'm a sick bastard... I keep buying black!!

My current ride - 09 Avalanche, 3/5 drop, TBSS replica 22's on 285/45's

My last ride - 06 Trailblazer SS... too much to list.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:30 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

great to see you here Dylan...& Adam of course!!!! i don't know if you remember me lol...bring some detail clinics to MA so i can meet the gang haha
Old 01-03-2011, 04:42 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Welcome and sweet ride!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:24 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

welcome
Old 01-03-2011, 05:43 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the board! Though you are a Chevy guy, you do share one passion we all share: That is performance cars!

Whether it is 'Stangs vs 'Vettes, or Camaros vs 'Stangs, in the end, we are all at heart brothers in that we all are street performance car fans.
Since you product is Adamns, you will have to tell me more; I have been a Maguire's body & detailing kind of guy ever since I got my own 'Stang. But I am open minded enough to know that there are other possible products out there that could beat out Maguires.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

welcome...
Old 01-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Welcome to MF!
Old 01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
Welcome to the board! Though you are a Chevy guy, you do share one passion we all share: That is performance cars!

Whether it is 'Stangs vs 'Vettes, or Camaros vs 'Stangs, in the end, we are all at heart brothers in that we all are street performance car fans.
Since you product is Adamns, you will have to tell me more; I have been a Maguire's body & detailing kind of guy ever since I got my own 'Stang. But I am open minded enough to know that there are other possible products out there that could beat out Maguires.
Visit their site and watch the videos, im sure u'll be happy with them
Old 01-03-2011, 09:14 PM
sno4life
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forum!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 AM
07RedMGT
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the boards!

Quick Reply: Adam's Polishes - Now Sponsoring MustangForums.com