New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

just here to say...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
f3racer

Default just here to say...

Hello everyone. I am here for one reason and its to bring light upon a specific story of one of your members. i do not wish to stay on the forum. if you wish to ban me then so be it. i only ask that you take the time to read this. take the story as you wish and develope your own opinion. i am an automobile enthusiast and love all things fast. car, bike, or truck. import or domestic. mustang or civic. i love automobiles. i am the owner of a 2006 pontiac grand prix gxp. yes it is the one mentioned here.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/stre...ack-today.html

it looks as so.

i have no dilusions of grandure as was mentioned by bluebeastsrt "Sounds like every other GXP owner out there." thinking my car is fast. i know its a fwd car. thats hard to launch and might make 255 at the front wheels. my car ran 14.2 and trapped 101 in the 1/4 with a 2.3 60'. it has a horrible 4 speed auto. i love my car, but i do not think it is something it isnt. i am on many forums. i watch the import vs domestic BS, the camaro vs mustang BS. all of it. i love cars period. ask anyone on any forum anywhere that knows me and they will tell you what kind of guy i am. i am in no way a **** talker and i do not under estimate any car or bike.

so if any of you are on 355nation, 417racing, cbrforum, cbr600rr.com, grandprixforums.net, srtforums, turbododge, gmls4.net, or neons.org. just look for this screen name. f3racer

so what i will do is tell my side of the story by breaking his down. if he somehow managed to race another gxp that day then i am wrong and apologize, but i am 99% sure there is no other modified gxp's in the ft leonard wood area.

" Well gent's here I am washing my car today and this guy whom I'd raced about three months ago pulls in behind me. He has a 06 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP. When we raced the last time he only had a tuner so, well you guys know the outcome. He comes up to me and tells me, he's spent about 2 grand and perfomance parts. Borla catback exhuast, some sort of aftermarket cai system and a couple more things (at this time I'm vacuming my car and could barely hear him)"

3 months ago i was in korea and my car was in ga. i got here jan 5th and will be leaving to go back to korea feb 25th. when me and soldier gt came in contact with each other it was whil moving on missouri ave. the car wash in his pic is behind the lowes and i have never washed my car there. what was done to my car was not asked by him until after our 11 mile distance of races from exit 161 to exit 150 in i44. my car has a cone filter, a handheld diablosport tuner, and my factory exhaust has had the cat and mufflers cut off. at no time was a price said.

" One thing caught my ear tho. I think I can take you now (this is the kinda sh** that you just can't make up)..I was like I tell you what. I was going to buy me a six pack of BL and if you beat me I'll buy you one. If I win you buy me one. He's like bet."

um you did make this up. we didnt talk at all before the race

"So we go on a part of the local 4 lane highways that's not heavily used on the weekends."

it was i44 a very heavily used interstate.

" We start out at a 35 mile per roll. He honks and on the 2nd honk he takes off (I was like this cheating SOB)!"

you honked both races

"I get on her real hard and began to negate his lead. After we shut off at 90 or so I had a good 2 car lead on him (if not more). So we ran again. This time from a dead stop. I know this would be a problem for me because with the blower and 410's I have to get off on her just right. He honks and I spin a little and he's about a car in the lead. After I got her under control, I began to pull and after about a 100 or so it was a massacre. I can see he was really dissapointed but damn that beer tasted so da** good!"

we actually started on missouri ave. i came up behind you and saw theplate that said "12 secs". i thought to myself. 12 secs is fast but im game. as i try to pull up next to you, you speed up, i speed up. as i get next to you, you throw up the dueces and go. your already several car lengths ahead when i gassed it. we get to a light and some traffic so we play. you follow me out to i44. when we hit the interstate you immediately pull around me. YES your car is faster than mine. it took several times off us going at it before we actually had room to slow down. the whole time , if you remember, we had a guy in a black 335i trying to play too. so we slowed to 35-40 you honked and we went up to about 120 and you pulled 2 lengths. same thing on race 2. we never ran from a stop. you never spun the tires. i pulled up to you and signalled to get off. we got off at exit 150 and i follwed you down a side road. we pulled next to each other and i complimented you immediately. i said your car was fast. i asked how much you put to the wheels and you said "425". you asked what i had done and i told you "an exhaust, intake, and handheld tuner, nothing that will make my **** run like yours". you told me about wes in out in nixa doing the tuning on your car. i said i know him. you told me my car runs good. you told me it looked good. you got back on i44 toward st robert and i went the opposite direction on i44 to lebanon to pay off an aarons account that i got when i was stationed there over a year ago. i went back and posted on 417racing.com (a local racing forum here) about my loss. a couple of people on the forum mention your car. 1 guy said it only ran 388 (matches your sig). the other guy was wes. he said your car dyno'd 300hp/312tq and was not running right. both guys verified the car and the driver by description.

you won the race, why lie about the story? there was no beer, not **** talk. i appreciate racers who can win or lose in fasion. not ones who lie about it. i printed out the thread you posted and when i see you i will ask you in person why. i am not threatening you nor do i want a fight, but i am a grown man and expect you to act the same way.

thank you for your time.
mustang owners flame away. i already know its coming.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:58 AM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

No it is NOT coming. I need to lock this since technically this is a call out thread, which isn't allowed, and is in the wrong section. you're welcomed to stay on the forums. we're not that partisan here, no one will give you flak because you own a GXP. but i still wonder, as you do, why he would lie? we're a national forum so it's not like we know you or soldier personally; it's not like we're going to run into you one day and tell our buddies that they can take your car cuz we read XYZ on mustangforums. it won't affect you personally, you wont loose "street cred." this is NOT how a "grown man" would act. a grown man would just ingore some one that talks BS. so while i want to believe that you're here simply to set the record straight i also have to ask myself if you're here just to start drama. i also wonder how you even heard about his post here?

ultimately if he IS lying then i'd just let it go. you're already being the bigger man by admitting to the loss. karma will catch up with him then.

with that said welcome to MF. you need 50 posts and 30 days of active participation to post in S/S and the classifieds.

p.s. your car DOES look nice.

Last edited by simpsonfan13; 02-15-2012 at 01:10 AM.