New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from WA. Trying to find a fastback

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Laxdad

Default New from WA. Trying to find a fastback

Hy everyone. Well after dumping tons on CASH and spending years getting my 77 Bronco where i want it, I've decided to throw some money at another dream. The wife and i are now looking for a 67 or 68 fastback or convertible (well see who wins this battle). Either way, I've been stalking this site for years and its amazing how many tech tips work on the bronco and vice versa. Now I'm moving from classic bronco to here. It'll be a fun ride and if you know anyone selling send em my way.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 PM
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

Welcome, good to see another Washington member. I might be able to point you in the right direction. May 11th 2013 10am to 3pm Griot's Garage in Tacoma (if you in the Tacoma/Seattle area). Is the SVT & All Ford Show. It would be a great place to maybe find one for sale or talk with some folks that my know where ones at.

Then July 18-21 is the Mustang Round up in Bellevue WA at Bellevue College. It will be the largest gathering of Mustangs in the area normally 400+. So that would be another great place to maybe find or get a line on one.

There is also the Mustang Shop in Auburn Washington. They do restoration and general modifications and what not to just Mustangs. So they may have a line on a few also.

And if your interested your welcome to come out to one of Mustang Northwest's meetings.

We meet the second Friday of every month at:
North Seattle Community College
9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Laxdad

I was planning on hitting the roundup, but i didn't know about the may one. Ill definitely be here. Ive been posting on ZcL for a while now, but so far only garbage. Ill call he place in Auburn too.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

Send me a PM to remind me but I can get you a list of all the Mustang shows in Washington and Oregon coming up this season some in Canada too.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Laxdad

As soon as i figure out-how to do a PM ill make sure i send you one...
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

Oh crap your a newer member so you have no hit the post count to be able to do it.

Also I had the wrong day on the SVT & All Ford Show its May 19th not the 11th. The 11th is the Spring Into Summer show at Remlinger Farms, Carnation, WA.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Laxdad

Yah. That 50 post rule is...
Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Laxdad

Got those 3 on the calendar. I was planning on going to the remlinger farms so ill make sure i hit the others too.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Laxdad

Any idea what kind of pricing the mustang shop charges to build cars? Are we talking full blown astronomical retail?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:44 PM
DocSnickers
3rd Gear Member

They are really good on pricing and know Mustangs inside and out. Get all my work done there. Some of the body work they outsource over to Auburn Collision 1. They do top quality work. Had a lady back into my door about a month ago. They repaired it without having to replace the door skin. Can't even tell it was ever hit.

But yeah ill be at the SVT and the Remlinger Farms along with Round Up. Just look for the Gotta Have It Green GT. It's normally parked along with my wives black convertible.

Quick Reply: New from WA. Trying to find a fastback