New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Well I got a Mustang Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 05:02 AM
SeeMont

Default Well I got a Mustang Convertible

Greeting, the motorcycles are gone, My wife is glad. Except I still wanted the wind in what hair I still have left. Wanted a classy car that I can bring out on nice days and go for a nice drive. To be honest, I thought I wanted a little sports car, 5 speed, super fast. Well when I drove one, I scared my self and also decided I really didn't want to shift a standard transmission anymore. I found this beautiful, deep red (almost a burgundy) 2006 Ford Mustang convertible, only 42K miles. This car looks like it just came off the show room. It's nice car, sounds good, fairly fast. So if you see me driving around Western Montana, wife to my right, white dog in the back, Wave. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Well I got a Mustang Convertible-img_2846.jpg  
Old 07-22-2017, 10:37 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Very nice..2012 convertible here and same as you, the bike is done but for health reasons here.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 AM
ZGrand
2nd Gear Member

Welcome. I still have all my bikes, but I have to admit that since buying my '06 convertible, I don't ride them as much as I used to. Been thinking about selling a few and maybe get down to one or two.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Daniel Aguilar

Nice car! And an even more amazing miles in the odometer!! Congrats!