New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Original Owner 89 1/2 GT Hatch, passing it on to Son!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 06:11 PM
smdudley

Smile Original Owner 89 1/2 GT Hatch, passing it on to Son!

I am the original owner of a 25 year Anniversary Edition GT hatchback, and I am grateful to be able to have held on to it long enough to pass it on to my son!

Although the car needs a fair amount of work, we both feel it's totally worth it! We both love Mustangs, and are very excited about starting the restoration process! Looking for whatever help and advice (and camaraderie and friendship) is out there in Mustang Forums!

Mark (and Brian)
Old 12-02-2017, 11:29 PM
imp
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by smdudley
I am the original owner of a 25 year Anniversary Edition GT hatchback, and I am grateful to be able to have held on to it long enough to pass it on to my son!

Although the car needs a fair amount of work, we both feel it's totally worth it! We both love Mustangs, and are very excited about starting the restoration process! Looking for whatever help and advice (and camaraderie and friendship) is out there in Mustang Forums!

Mark (and Brian)
Wow! Love this! Is it a 5.0, and is it manual? You both should be most pleased to be in such a position! My first "computer-run" car was an '89 5.0. I had no idea how the Engineers had gone about totally eliminating the carburetors, nor hiow the "computers" worked, but today, I work with it daily!