New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy...

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Formula777

Default New guy...

What's up guys? I'm over here from ls1tech.com (777) Just looking around to learn about the mustangs. I know a lot about the f-body's and the ls1, but not much about the mustang's. I do a lot of work on my car and my cousin has a 2002 gt so I'll probably be helping him with a lot of installs and what not, so I'd like to know where to go and what to do. I'm sure I'll find my way around here. Oh by the way I'm pretty unbiased so I'm not sure how ya'll are here. But it's annoying at ls1tech when people that drive imports or mustangs or whatever else it may be come over there and start talking trash. Just getting it out that I'm not that kind of person.

By the way, I don't like how the sig limit is so small. Oh well I guess I'll have to leave out a lot of mods.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:44 PM
RAZER
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New guy...

We have a lot of f-body guys on here most of the time we all get along. Welcome to the site. If you want info on the 2002 GT just go to 4.6 page there is a lot of people that can help.

EDIT- I hate to say it, but your car is real nice. Do you have some more pics?
Old 01-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Formula777

Default RE: New guy...

I appreciate the compliment. Your's is nice as well. It's a formula with the suncoast creation ram air hood. I'm hoping to find a trans am bumper and put it on and extend the dumped duals out the back. Not sure if I want over or under the axle though. I've grown to like the formula hatch over the trans am's. I've always liked the front end better on the formula but don't like how it looks squished in the back. Hopefully I can get it looking real nice here sometime. It sounds really good. You can ask my cousin (the guy with the 02 gt) aking287, about it. I'd say it's in the mustang's league since typically they sound better than the f-body's. I've heard mustangs that sound better but not a whole lot. Sounds similar the 03 cobra but without the whistle. I'm really looking at going big here in a couple years (ati procharger FMIC and a forged 348ci ~800rwhp), but that may be pretty difficult because money should be fairly tight in college, even though I've got a pretty good job.

Here's more pics. Now I've changed a few things since them, but the car basically looks the same. No longer has the molding stripe that goes down the side (can barely tell anyhow). No longer has cats in the duals. No longer has a dirty air filter. Have a different battery.