North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

upstate New York

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:14 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

Default RE: upstate New York

I sure am- just washed the car.

and yesterday i got a nice cruise through schoharie valley to some hillibilly town to my fam reunion. then haul *** back here for work at 6. definately a ncie place to go
Old 05-27-2008, 06:42 AM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

The weather was great....my computer was down since Friday...looks like I did not miss much
Old 05-27-2008, 06:50 AM
nm3
4th Gear Member

Spent the day with my wife outside. Too bad I was building doors for my shed. At least they got done and turned out pretty good.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU
2nd Gear Member

I cheecked in a couple of times. Very good weekend. Hope everybody's was a s good.Went to the lot saturday lots of cars. Lots of Mustangs lots of imports. Saw a bike burnout up there very cool. (thought we were going to get kicked out) Lot a family lots of cars drove out to Happy Daze in amsterdam they had a minny carshow get together last minutesunday night. I did hear of a carshow june 7 th Shalmont high school. Don't know what time but the date is correct.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:44 AM
SgtMike

Great weekend..cruised up to Lake George yesterday. Here's a quick rolling shot of the car.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:51 PM
03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NYstang

I sure am- just washed the car.

and yesterday i got a nice cruise through schoharie valley to some hillibilly town to my fam reunion. then haul *** back here for work at 6. definately a ncie place to go

NOT CRAZY ABOUT THE SIG
Old 05-27-2008, 03:48 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU

I cheecked in a couple of times. Very good weekend. Hope everybody's was a s good.Went to the lot saturday lots of cars. Lots of Mustangs lots of imports. Saw a bike burnout up there very cool. (thought we were going to get kicked out) Lot a family lots of cars drove out to Happy Daze in amsterdam they had a minny carshow get together last minutesunday night. I did hear of a carshow june 7 th Shalmont high school. Don't know what time but the date is correct.
I think there was more oil smoke than tire smoke coming from that POS bike. I was there but just had my daily driver because I havent replaced my clutch yet.

The car show at Schalmont is the Elks Club show. Last year it was at the abandoned Kmart and it was a pretty good show.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:26 PM
03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PJB

ORIGINAL: 03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU

I think there was more oil smoke than tire smoke coming from that POS bike. I was there but just had my daily driver because I havent replaced my clutch yet.

The car show at Schalmont is the Elks Club show. Last year it was at the abandoned Kmart and it was a pretty good show.

Where were you I was parked with five mustangs all years and along the trees along the kohls in backed of the Mcd's. If you see the car come over.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

I was all over, but mainly with the import guys (respectable imports, not the wing and fartpipe crowd).
I just had my white Elantra then.
Ill have to stop by the next time I see your car there.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:57 PM
03GT CONVERTIBLE LOU
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PJB

I was all over, but mainly with the import guys (respectable imports, not the wing and fartpipe crowd).
I just had my white Elantra then.
Ill have to stop by the next time I see your car there.

I will say one thing. They keep doing that with the bikes and the imports and they will get us kicked out. That goes for the guy in the 4x4 trying to go over the grass where we were. Might have to find a backup location around here.

Quick Reply: upstate New York