North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Paint Devil LLC

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 10:10 AM
xhpgt

Default Paint Devil LLC

Does anyone have experience with this company? It almost sounds to good to be true and you know what they say about that. Could be legit, I just don't know. There is very little feedback on their ebay account and it doesn't appear that alot of it is concerning the painted body parts that they sell.

Here is the link.
Paint Devil

All feed back is appreciated.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:13 PM
xhpgt

Default RE: Paint Devil LLC

Any body?
Old 04-09-2008, 12:29 PM
PiggySmallz
3rd Gear Member

too good to be true...all of their feedback is from them buying things. The front bumper is over 1,000 before paint. I wouldn't order it...you get what you pay for
Old 04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

i've emailed them a couple of times because i'm skeptical as well.

they seem extremely nice and it sounds like they use a good process.

i was concerned though that the hood would need fitting before painting but they claim that the cervini hoods do not - that it lines up perfect?
Old 04-09-2008, 12:47 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

i wish it weren't, but the more i look at it, it seems like a scam

no feedback on their painted stuff and they don't accept paypal which makes me very leary, but here again a lot of people don't like paypal because of their ***-raping fees......

i really dunno. [&:]
Old 04-09-2008, 02:08 PM
xhpgt

Yeah, they say to always trust your gut and mines telling me either I'd never see the parts or the paint wouldn't match.

That's the biggest thing I'm after is getting an after market bumper that is already painted (and will match) the redfire color that I have.

Does anybody know of a reputable place to buy from that is pre-painted and good quality? Price isn't that much of an issue.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:31 PM
PiggySmallz
3rd Gear Member

stage3motorsports...I know they deal with cervinis
Old 04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Croy9000

I recommend staying far away from Paint Devil. I posted the same question here https://mustangforums.com/m_4895234/tm.htm

Warning signs for me:

1. His auctions say they only accept cash. This doesn’t necessarily mean its a scam, but definitely a warning sign.

2. He says he doesnt accept PayPal because the fees are too high. So I emailed him and offered 5% extra if he it would take PayPal from me. He said he would "make an exception" for me and proceeded to send me a direct bill (outside the eBay system). Now, after reading some of the comments on his other auctions (made days ago), I see where he regularly encourages members to use PayPal to pay, at no extra charge! Its not so much the money, but the principal.

3. He blatelently encourages people in the auction comments to skip the Buy it Now option and send him money directly. An obvious ploy to avoid the eBay fees. Crappy business ethic.

4. Many of his auction comments encourage people to "hurry" up and buy now because he is raising the price soon, or because he is doing a pickup from Cervini the next day, blah blah
Just my 2 cents.

Steve
Old 04-09-2008, 06:47 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

i just requested a photo of a hood that they said they had installed earlier, and he had conviently deleted it on accident...

meh..
Old 04-09-2008, 07:24 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PiggySmallz

too good to be true...all of their feedback is from them buying things. The front bumper is over 1,000 before paint. I wouldn't order it...you get what you pay for
Negative.. The bumper is only $495.

The whole KIT, with the driving lights, grilles, bezels, and all that other crap is the one that's over $1000. But just the urethane bumper is $495. It's on Cervini's website.

But I'm gonna have to say +1 to no from this seller..

Quick Reply: Paint Devil LLC