Other Professional Racing NASCAR, Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

your favorite??

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 02:04 PM
T_stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: your favorite??

For sure thats Matt but Jr isnt far behind OH and Hi Pstang , T_stang here
Old 03-25-2004, 03:03 PM
PStang
1st Gear Member

Hey whats up.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:02 AM
v6stangracer
1st Gear Member

Dale earnhardt will always be nascar, he drew so many fans that werent into the sport with his get the **** outta my way attitude, but i dont think anyone has the talent that Jeff Gordon has, he has been runnin poorly lately, Kurt Bush and Kenseth are great, roush seems to be favoring his young guns lately, and Dale Jr. is the next great star in my eyes, my favorite has to be Kevin Harvick tho, the way he stepped up under all the pressure of losing the great one and performed well is awesome, it also might help that my uncle works on the car 7 days a week, eh whatta ya do gotta pull for the family ties
Old 05-06-2004, 04:29 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

Did someone mention Kyle Busch?!? Did you see him in his first Cup start (Texas)? Bounced off the turn 4 wall on lap 2, went in the pits, came back out, bounced her off the wall in turn 4, went to the garage...he's the next big thing.

Tony Stewart is fun and so is Harvick...them boys is a hoot, man. I like anyone who is not so politically correct and says what's really on their minds. Got Kurt Busch punched in the nose by Spencer last year at Michigan...that was great.

How come no one has mentioned good ole DW?!? He's the MAN! If I had to pick someone, it would be him or Earnhardt Sr.

Those two guys aren't racing anymore (except DW with his f**king Toyota truck team) so I'm always happy when Jr is running good!!!!!!!!! Mikey, too - go DEI
Old 05-07-2004, 03:20 AM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

does this have to be nascar? i don't know who drives it but i will always root for the C5R... sorry guys...
Old 05-25-2004, 05:03 PM
96SilverLT1
3rd Gear Member

I never liked the way Big E raced. He got away with what he did cause of who he was. I'm not much for little E either. yea hes an ok driver but if not for his name he would have got no where.

My favoret is Jeff Burton. Yess I know I know I am a chevy guy who likes aford driver. I don;t care who they drive for it;s who they are that I care about. I have seen him do some increadble things in that car. his control is great and he is one of if the the cleanest driver out there. he was running necj and neck with dale the season before he died and ended up 3rd in points. Burton was picked by many to be the one to win the championship the next year, but thats when things at roush went bad. everyone had a hard time and it was a while before bush and kenstith got back on track. now buch is doing good, kenseth is doing great. biffle is doing good, now all that need sto happen is get martin and burton back to the top.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:44 AM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

all of the Roush drivers.
matt kenseth
Kurt Busch
Greg Biffle
Mark MArtin
Jeff Burton eh hes alright too..lol

wtfg Kurt for getting the championship this year !!! wooohooo
2 roush drivers in a row. next its marks turn...
Old 11-27-2004, 11:46 AM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: MikeHawke

Did someone mention Kyle Busch?!? Did you see him in his first Cup start (Texas)? Bounced off the turn 4 wall on lap 2, went in the pits, came back out, bounced her off the wall in turn 4, went to the garage...he's the next big thing.

Tony Stewart is fun and so is Harvick...them boys is a hoot, man. I like anyone who is not so politically correct and says what's really on their minds. Got Kurt Busch punched in the nose by Spencer last year at Michigan...that was great.
How come no one has mentioned good ole DW?!? He's the MAN! If I had to pick someone, it would be him or Earnhardt Sr.

Those two guys aren't racing anymore (except DW with his f**king Toyota truck team) so I'm always happy when Jr is running good!!!!!!!!! Mikey, too - go DEI
i was there and yes it was Grrrreast..lol
boyz will be boyz i personally think that penalty fine money they gotta pay should go to charity and not in Nascars pocket. them fuggars (NASCAR) is rich anyways. i am a proud sponsor of the NEXTEL cup. i gotta nextel.. chirp chirp Done!
Old 11-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

The fines go to the drivers point fund....not to Nascar.
Old 11-28-2004, 10:41 PM
tinman
5th Gear Member

I like most anybody except Gordon and Jimmy Johnson.........

Quick Reply: your favorite??