Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

World Class T5 tranny...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 12:51 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default World Class T5 tranny...

Buddy of mine has a World Class T5 that has only 500 miles on it and wants to get rid of it because the car is about to be sold. He put the stock tranny back into it. Looking for $700 + shipping. We have the box for it so all shipping will include is the freight charge. Email me at Jdanielm1@yahoo.com if intrested.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Neuwave

Default RE: World Class T5 tranny...

that include the bell housing? I have a aod, so I need the bell housing as well
Old 09-21-2005, 06:31 PM
EADracing
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Buddy of mine has a World Class T5 that has only 500 miles on it and wants to get rid of it because the car is about to be sold. He put the stock tranny back into it. Looking for $700 + shipping. We have the box for it so all shipping will include is the freight charge. Email me at Jdanielm1@yahoo.com if intrested.

World Class is a stock T-5
Old 09-21-2005, 07:31 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: EADracing

Wow... you're a genius... NOT. A WCT5 is completly upgraded internally. Better gears and so on. I do have the bell housing. He bought it from Summit for $1150. Who ever gets this is getting a great deal at $700.

Old 09-21-2005, 09:29 PM
EADracing
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EADracing

Wow... you're a genius... NOT. A WCT5 is completly upgraded internally. Better gears and so on. I do have the bell housing. He bought it from Summit for $1150. Who ever gets this is getting a great deal at $700.

BWHAHAHAHA! The one sold in summit is a overpriced STOCK t-5. After 84 every mustang came with a t-5 "World Class" transmission. One of the main differences between those and the previous year t-5 was the WC had better syncros! BOOOO! Besides who would pay $1100 dollars for a "WC" t-5 when for $1300 they can have a Tremec>?
Old 09-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Neuwave

i am not getting into this one.....lol