Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

so what do you got under there?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 08:55 PM
frankieg

Default so what do you got under there?

I want to know what the best ehxaust set up is? What headers with what mid pipe and with what catback exhaust system is the best set up? Post what you got and your experience with them. Did you got to a shop or do it your self? So what do you got under there?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:03 PM
mikev08826
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: so what do you got under there?

Long tubes, H pipe, & flowmasters FTW
Old 11-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Car_Ramrod
4th Gear Member

i have bassani catback now. im going to be getting LT headers and either o/r h or o/r x pipe to match it. thatll be done at the same time as the supercharger.

ill be having a shop do the install of everything as i am not very mechanically inclined and dont have the time to have my car out of commission for so long installing everything myself.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:54 AM
newb2000GT
4th Gear Member

I don't know what the best is but I have gotten good performance and good sound out of my MagnaFlow setup. I am considering shorties, no he didn't?!, yes shorties with my FI setup. I don't plan on buying a new X-Pipe so I will see what shorties will do with boost. That's a little ways off as I have other stuff to do first.

I actually wish my MagnaFlows were a little quieter because my wife is always yelling at me cuz she can here me get on it over a mile-and-a-half away. I don't mind her attention, it's the attention of others I worry about.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:00 PM
kennebell92conv
4th Gear Member

bbk headers bbk h-pipe and dynomax cat back installed my self sound good