Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

Which flowmaster for my mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 01:41 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Which flowmaster for my mustang?

Here you go... This is my car with the setup you see in my signiture. MAGNAFLOWS ROCK!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 11-01-2004, 01:43 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: RollinThunder

get some 1 chamber flows...so sound soo damn mean! and they'll have a much louder idle then the magnapacks...that is tho if u dont really care about the performance that much and r just looking for a mean sounding mustang

1 chamber flows are gonna get you pulled over on a daily basis. Been there and done that but I hav 2 chamber flows.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Jiggy_One
3rd Gear Member

Nice sound there....I LOVE IT! Ok, here is what I came up with to get. The universal Magnaflow mufflers with measurments 4' x 9' Oval Muffler
offset-In/offset-Out: 2-1/2', Body Length: 14'. Is that the right muffler, or do I need the other one same size with the offset in and center out??? They are $69.99 at jegs.com!

Brian
Old 11-01-2004, 01:51 AM
RollinThunder
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

get some 1 chamber flows...so sound soo damn mean! and they'll have a much louder idle then the magnapacks...that is tho if u dont really care about the performance that much and r just looking for a mean sounding mustang

1 chamber flows are gonna get you pulled over on a daily basis. Been there and done that but I hav 2 chamber flows.
but did I mention that the 1 chambers sound soo damn mean?!? ...lol
Old 11-01-2004, 01:55 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Jiggy_One

Nice sound there....I LOVE IT! Ok, here is what I came up with to get. The universal Magnaflow mufflers with measurments 4' x 9' Oval Muffler
offset-In/offset-Out: 2-1/2', Body Length: 14'. Is that the right muffler, or do I need the other one same size with the offset in and center out??? They are $69.99 at jegs.com!

Brian

To tell you the gods honest truth I cant remember what the specs are. I would have to look them up and tell you tomorrow evening if no one has beat me to it. I have to get up in 4 hours to drive to Dallas so I have to hit the sack. [&o]
Old 11-01-2004, 03:10 AM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

2 chamber flows will sound the best, magnaflow sounds like crap
Old 11-01-2004, 04:37 AM
Wings65288
3rd Gear Member

lol, i say on anything besides a new cobra go magnapacks but if you got a new cobra get some borla's with a bassani x-pipe or magnaflow, oh hey jdaniel whats better magnaflows off road x-pipe or bassani's x-pipe? is bassani's true because i know magnaflows are.
ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Old 11-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

Whatever mufflers you get, be sure to upgrade to an "X" pipe while you are at it. You'll increase the efficiency and HP. I wrote an article on this a few months ago after much research, and believe me, the X pipe is the way to go.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:28 AM
Wings65288
3rd Gear Member

yea heavily agr33d
Old 11-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Master
3rd Gear Member

SLP Cat Back sound so mean... if you go with a flowmaster go with a 1 chamber or 2 chamber... do your research on what sound you looking for first before you buy.

Quick Reply: Which flowmaster for my mustang?