Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Things for sale by MDValdosta - misc 4.6 stuff, cars, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 06:49 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default Things for sale by MDValdosta - misc 4.6 stuff, cars, etc.

For sale, is ready for sale now or in the next couple days:

*PI cams (excellent 15+ rwhp upgrade for 96-98 GT's) $150.00
*JMS Racing chip (best mail order chip programmers in the business) paid $325.00 sell for $150.00. Setup for 4.10 gears, they reprogram CHEAP
*'02 GT manifolds (great for those trading in car, etc.) $45.00
*'02 GT stock h-pipe (trading in car, need for emissions testing, upgrading to dual exhaust on V6, etc.) $65.00
*'02 GT stock cat-back (trading in car, great for V6 dual exhaust swap) $65.00

*1981 Cadillac Deville LOOKS NEW INSIDE AND NEARLY OUT, engine knocking - will be fixed and price will go up later, for now $2,800.00 - seriously pimpable

Money order, paypal, credit cards through paypal, personal checks accepted.

Donations also welcome.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:24 PM
vshayes
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Things for sale by MDValdosta - misc 4.6 stuff, cars, etc.

ORIGINAL: mdvaldosta

*1981 Cadillac Deville LOOKS NEW INSIDE AND NEARLY OUT, engine knocking - will be fixed and price will go up later, for now $2,800.00 - seriously pimpable
He is right when he says, PIMPABLE!! LOL The inside of the car is flawless, from what I saw.... but Im not a caddy girl.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:18 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

bump, still for sale - gotta feed my kids.
Old 06-29-2004, 01:30 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Bump - also have a set of fresh PI heads with cams - soon to have a P&P done on em for sale. Will be ready in a couple weeks, will accept offers for them as is (new springs, valve job etc.) or after porting.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:22 AM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

Hey MDValdosta,

If you still have the chip,I may be interested. I have a 2001 GT. You know my mods because I have pretty much asked you about all of them.

I have the Magnaflow Cat-back, Pro-Chamber, Steeda Underdrives. I will be installing the Pro-M MAM and full Densecharger set-up along with an Accufab Plenum and Throttlebody in a week or so. Shortly after that my 4:10 gears will go in.

Do you think the chip would benefit me? Also, would you recommend the Accufab 70mm or 75mm setup.

Thanks,
Todd
Old 07-01-2004, 09:06 PM
BlackMage
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mdvaldosta

Bump - also have a set of fresh PI heads with cams - soon to have a P&P done on em for sale. Will be ready in a couple weeks, will accept offers for them as is (new springs, valve job etc.) or after porting.
how easy would it b to install those PI heads with cams, im taking their in excellent condition? sry kinda new to this stuff, and will it give me more performance with my 98 gt? and are you still asking 150 for em?

Black Mage
Old 07-01-2004, 10:12 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: rtm
Hey MDValdosta,

If you still have the chip,I may be interested. I have a 2001 GT. You know my mods because I have pretty much asked you about all of them.

I have the Magnaflow Cat-back, Pro-Chamber, Steeda Underdrives. I will be installing the Pro-M MAM and full Densecharger set-up along with an Accufab Plenum and Throttlebody in a week or so. Shortly after that my 4:10 gears will go in.

Do you think the chip would benefit me? Also, would you recommend the Accufab 70mm or 75mm setup.

Thanks,
Todd
Yes I still have the chip - I will be using it until I get tuned. I will get tuned when I have a buyer for the chip. Make sure your CPU code is MD.... something or another - I need to check and see what the numbers following it are. If thats not your CPU # then you will need to send the chip back to JMS for a re-tune (which is $80). Theirs 3 or 4 positions on it so they can burn multiple tunes for you. Price is a steal because I paid $325.00 for it - their the best mail-order tuners in the business.

Also, accufab works best with a 70mm throttle body on a NA GT, once you go to 75mm you will lose velocity, hurting low end torque and not gaining anything up top because you don't have enough air flow to keep the velocity up - unless your supercharged.

ORIGINAL: BlackMage
how easy would it b to install those PI heads with cams, im taking their in excellent condition? sry kinda new to this stuff, and will it give me more performance with my 98 gt? and are you still asking 150 for em?

Black Mage
I still have the cams and PI heads are still up-ported as of right now. The heads are fresh from the machine shop with .010" shaved off, valve job, and new springs. The cam's are $150 and the heads are $650.00 un-ported (yes you can find used PI heads for $500 or less sometimes, but these are fresh - probably better than new. Will accept highest offer though.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:18 AM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

[/quote]

Yes I still have the chip - I will be using it until I get tuned. I will get tuned when I have a buyer for the chip. Make sure your CPU code is MD.... something or another - I need to check and see what the numbers following it are. If thats not your CPU # then you will need to send the chip back to JMS for a re-tune (which is $80). Theirs 3 or 4 positions on it so they can burn multiple tunes for you. Price is a steal because I paid $325.00 for it - their the best mail-order tuners in the business.

Where can I check for the CPU code at and I will look. Even if the code is not the same, your saying that JMS could reburn the chip for my car right? I did not know if they would require proof of purchase from the original buyer or not. I may also e-mail them to ask.

Also not to sound cliche, but what differences might I see with the chip in my application.

Thanks for all your help,

Todd
Old 07-02-2004, 12:30 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

The chip can do a few things, namely increase your ignition timing (saves $$ from not needing a timing adjustor), correct for gears (saves $$ from not needing a speedcal), re-maps fuel curve (nothing but chip can do that), turns on fan earlier for better cooling (helpful if you increase timing), turns of check engine light from off-road exhaust, raise rev-limiter, etc.

They will do exactly what you want them to do. Just give them your setup and they will program it. The chip can be programmed for any cpu / setup. Your CPU code is on your CPU, just pop off the passenger side kick panel and look on the CPU and you will see it.

They advised me to expect about a 10-12 hp increase, but that it would feel more like 20hp because it comes in all through the rpm range. It certainly did, thats why I don't wanna take it out before my tune. The only reason I'm not keeping the chip is because the dyno tuner I'm going to can only tune diablo chips. JMS is in Alabama and is 6 hours away (don't wanna drive that far).

Their website main page is http://www.jmschip.com/Main.php
Call them if you have any questions to be sure.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:07 PM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

That sounds cool. I have sent them an e-mail asking what the charge would be if I needed to have it re-burned. I will pull the panel today and check the code. I guess what I'm wondering is that if the numbers match, would I be able to plug it in and it work for my car. I didn't know if it was VIN specific or not.

Either way, I am interested. It will be a few weeks before my gears go in. So I can work with what ever time frame you have. I am easy to get along with.[sm=smiley14.gif]

I only get to check the forum occasionaly, but will keep a watch for any messages.

Todd

Quick Reply: Things for sale by MDValdosta - misc 4.6 stuff, cars, etc.