Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?
View Poll Results: Who will be June ROTM?
Soldier GT
28.42%
LilRoush
23.68%
SonicX
7.89%
Furinox
40.00%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

June voting for ROTM!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Man, these rides are sick. Soldier's car is a bad ***, lil roush could smoke most v8's with ease, and sonicx's is awesome. So is the other guy's mach. This was a hard vote.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:49 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Well I'd just like to take a second to say what an honor it was to be nominated for something like this. It was totally unexpected & oughta the blue. It was just a win to be in this I kinda feel like a little kid in a candy store lol. i definately consider myself the underdog out of the 4 cars here. I'd just like to wish you guys good luck and thanks for allowing me to be apart of this, I definately feel like the underdog here. And for those of you whom haven't voted yet and like to root for the little man.... please vote for me Thank You hopefully for your votes!
"No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big"
Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 AM
ET!

Originally Posted by LilRoush
Same can be said for mine 200,000 miles of daily driving and track time. Most of the DD time was MN. Gotta love the built in snow plow.
Wow... she sure looks nice. So is that 200 on the body only or both the body and the engine?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
Well I'd just like to take a second to say what an honor it was to be nominated for something like this. It was totally unexpected & oughta the blue. It was just a win to be in this I kinda feel like a little kid in a candy store lol. i definately consider myself the underdog out of the 4 cars here. I'd just like to wish you guys good luck and thanks for allowing me to be apart of this, I definately feel like the underdog here. And for those of you whom haven't voted yet and like to root for the little man.... please vote for me Thank You hopefully for your votes!
"No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big"
Man I have read your posts for the ROTM and it's starting to disgust me.. You are not Rocky Balboa fighting some big Russian. Every post that you send you are begging for votes. Now this one is totally off the top. I have been voting and montoring the ROTM for over a year now and I have never seen anyone go out of his way for votes. I voted my friend but I didnt vote for myself.. It is a priveldge to be in this group of cars and I'm honored... So for anyone thats voting and not voting for the car but for the person you know who to vote for.. I might have screwed myself out of a couple votes but oh well....

Last edited by Soldier GT; 06-02-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 AM
nascrchi
3rd Gear Member

that Mach 1 one is so CLEEEEAAANNNN!! I couldn't stop staring at the color
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Man I have read your posts for the ROTM and it's starting to disgust me.. You are not Rocky Balboa fighting some big Russian. Every post that you send you are begging for votes. Now this one is totally off the top. I have been voting and montoring the ROTM for over a year now and I have never seen anyone go out of his way for votes. I voted my friend but I didnt vote for myself.. It is a priveldge to be in this group of cars and I'm honored... So for anyone thats voting and not voting for the car but for the person you know who to vote for.. I might have screwed myself out of a couple votes but oh well....
100% Agreed. Wish my Sonic was in this contest.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Voted...GL All!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:47 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Good luck to everybody!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:37 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Voted for Soldier, I like the clean look he has going on.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:43 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
+1, its in his sig too.

Not trying to bash anyone's car or anybody at all. But I have no idea why SonicX is tied with Soldier GT. I know its all personal opinion, but there really isn't anything special about SonicX's car and maybe this has turned into voting for people and not the cars... Ride of the month, not member of the month.

Last edited by 2005Redfire6; 06-02-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Quick Reply: June voting for ROTM!