Ride Of The Month Does your Mustang have what it takes to be ROTM?
View Poll Results: A poll
fastbackguy
15.20%
kathyMach1
12.80%
Hiker
34.80%
Dan04Cobra
34.80%
Soaring
2.40%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

November Voting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Default RE: November Voting!!!

NOT FAIR...

Too many RED cars... LOL
Old 10-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Kathymach1

Greenbay packer fan,,,,,,,,yes, i just put more pics on last night, took me awhile to learn how to do it......................kathymach1
Old 10-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Old 10-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Kathymach1

lGreen Bay Packer Fan,,,,,,,,,,,,,true cheesehead??????? IS the yellow 73 your mach???? I had one back in 1980, green color,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,had it for a year, and a girl in a camaro hit me tbone style. Broke my heart when the ins. co. totaled it. Took me 25 years to get another. My husband found out about this one from the Lehigh Valley Mustang club, found it out in Colorado. Original owner, 8,000 true miles, verified by the mustang club. It was my birthday present, and, yes, she is a beauty, as is yours............thanks for your praise,,,,,,,,,,,kathymach1
Old 10-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Vatchy

I had to vote for the Mach 1. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the early '70s Mustangs. Besides that, it's a beautiful car and deserves to win.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Fastback Guy
2nd Gear Member

Thanks again for the nomination. I'm trying to add some updated pics with the new Be Cool radiator and Corbeau Seats. Maybe I'll get them added before the end. Thanks again. It's nice to just be included in those nice rides.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:42 PM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kathymach1

lGreen Bay Packer Fan,,,,,,,,,,,,,true cheesehead??????? IS the yellow 73 your mach???? I had one back in 1980, green color,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,had it for a year, and a girl in a camaro hit me tbone style. Broke my heart when the ins. co. totaled it. Took me 25 years to get another. My husband found out about this one from the Lehigh Valley Mustang club, found it out in Colorado. Original owner, 8,000 true miles, verified by the mustang club. It was my birthday present, and, yes, she is a beauty, as is yours............thanks for your praise,,,,,,,,,,,kathymach1
Hey Kathy, Very nice 73Mach! I guess I have a special place in my heart and garage for the 73 Mach's! Your's was a very good find with only 8k miles on it.

Again, Great ride!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Mustangood
2nd Gear Member

wow, 4 out 5 are classics
Old 10-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

To me, there is little difference in the body style with the Cobra and the Mach, and that is the only difference is the engine and tranny. If we are voting on body style, then the modern cars are basicallly all the same. Here is a pic of my 03 Mach. It looks just like any other modern Mustang, but has no class. The Classic Mustangs basicallly changed the body style each year. If this vote is for body style, then in my estimation, the modern cars lose. They are all the same. Ho Hum!
Old 10-15-2005, 01:43 AM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

To me, there is little difference in the body style with the Cobra and the Mach, and that is the only difference is the engine and tranny. If we are voting on body style, then the modern cars are basicallly all the same. Here is a pic of my 03 Mach. It looks just like any other modern Mustang, but has no class. The Classic Mustangs basicallly changed the body style each year. If this vote is for body style, then in my estimation, the modern cars lose. They are all the same. Ho Hum!
I tend to agree with that. The older Mustangs did change quite a bit between years. I think that's why their is such a fierce loyalty to a specific year/style of the classics.

I know I turn more heads driving my 73 Mach than my 92 GT vertible.

I'm guessing that you get that a lot more with your Old Yeller than your new Mach.

Quick Reply: November Voting!!!