Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Eibach Pro-System-Plus

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 11:03 AM
FredTT
3rd Gear Member

Default Eibach Pro-System-Plus

Hey guys,

Is the Eibach Pro-System-Plus kit worth $850? I want to upgrade my suspension, but I'm not sure what to do. Do the anti-roll bars really do much? This kit is $850, or I could get a complete set of Tokico D-spec struts and shocks and complete set of eibach springs for $700. What is a better deal?

~Fred

Eibach Pro-System-Plus

The Eibach Pro-System-Plus adds the final step for total suspension dominance. Pro-System-Plus kits are designed by Eibach's team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance, but without sacrificing ride quality. The Pro-System-Plus is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs), dampers and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a complete performance suspension system.

Pro-System-Plus improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll--all while retaining excellent ride quality. Pro-System-Plus is the ultimate street performance suspension system—a must for any true driving enthusiast.

This is what Sport Compact Car said after road/track testing the AEM Ford Focus with Eibach Pro-System-Plus.

"With the Eibach suspension, every last movement was damped out of existence--The Eibach suspension was confidence inspiring in virtually any situation...(It's) one of the most well-sorted aftermarket suspensions we've ever encountered."
Old 08-30-2006, 12:52 PM
CrazyAl
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Eibach Pro-System-Plus

In my opinion, it's not worth it.

The Eibach springs are good. However, I don't see much of a need for the front sway bar. The front is actually very good on our cars from the factory. The rear sway bar could use an upgrade though.

Psersonally, I think the springs + D-specs would be a better buy than the Pro-System Plus kit. If you want you can always throw in a rear sway bar seperatley, from another company.