Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Calling Sam Strano

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Sam Strano
Former Sponsor

I ended the sale on 5.24 which was the last day I could take orders and get them into Koni before the end, since I was out of town until today.

I understand deployment is tough, but I get literally hundreds of emails and messages a day, I can't get to them all, and quite frankly the more complicated the harder it is to try and do any sort of setup work that way. Details matter and I like to make sure folks get what they are after vs. just a sales pitch. Sometimes that means we have to talk, but I sadly don't have lots of free time to just shoot the breeze and getting together might take some time.

I have Koni's on the way, in fact one of the many, many messages I had waiting upon my return today was a note from Koni stating that about 200 more are due in by the end of June (over the course of 3 shipments spread throughout the month). That amount will clear my backorders and leave some left over for sale (but not a lot).
Old 06-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Kitzy
1st Gear Member

Are the entire sets on back order or just the struts? Only reason I ask is because I received the rear shocks but not the front struts. I'm not real concerned about it as I wasn't expecting anything that soon. Just curious I guess.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:14 PM
SamsBlueGT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
I ended the sale on 5.24 which was the last day I could take orders and get them into Koni before the end, since I was out of town until today.

I understand deployment is tough, but I get literally hundreds of emails and messages a day, I can't get to them all, and quite frankly the more complicated the harder it is to try and do any sort of setup work that way. Details matter and I like to make sure folks get what they are after vs. just a sales pitch. Sometimes that means we have to talk, but I sadly don't have lots of free time to just shoot the breeze and getting together might take some time.

I have Koni's on the way, in fact one of the many, many messages I had waiting upon my return today was a note from Koni stating that about 200 more are due in by the end of June (over the course of 3 shipments spread throughout the month). That amount will clear my backorders and leave some left over for sale (but not a lot).
Sam,
Thanks for the chat on the phone and clarification on everything today. I really look forward to doing business with you soon. You're a stand-up guy in my book. I completely understand how everything worked out. I really don't mind that I'm going to have to end up spending a little more for the shocks after speaking to you. You cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had.