Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Eibach suspension kit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 PM
xx10Gt
4th Gear Member

Default Eibach suspension kit?

Whats up everybody, after searching around on some sites, Ive heard some good reviews on the Eibach Pro series kit. Does anyone have this set-up with some pictures and can give me an opinion on it?
Also looking at the J&M camber plates to go with it, sound good? Thanks!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Here's the Pro-Kit on my old GT500 & then on my brother-in-law's GT. I definitely like, and recommend, these springs. It really offers a nice drop.

Last edited by 05 Mustang; 07-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
xx10Gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
Here's the Pro-Kit on my old GT500 & then on my brother-in-law's GT. I definitely like, and recommend, these springs. It really offers a nice drop.

Wow man, beautiful cars! how was the ride?
And have you heard anything about the stage 2 roush suspension?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:28 PM
snicksnipa
1st Gear Member

This is the only pic I have on my phone of my eibach sportlines. They have settled a little more and the car is a bit lower. I have the J&M camber plates, they're great, the stock plates fell apart as I pulled the front shock out and little metal bearing beads went all over the garage floor. It was a mess with no hope of putting them back together!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

here is my car on eibach sportlines, eibach pro struts/shocks, maximum motorsports caster/camber plates and a BMR panhard bar.

I <3 my setup. looks great, handles great, ride isn't too harsh but stays firmly planted in launch / hard braking / cornering conditions.

the camber plates are a great addition - I don't know anything about the J&M kit though, but if they replace the strut mounts for the front end you will definitely need em, and the camber bolts are limited in how much they can adjust. I'd suggest looking into a panhard bar to get everything dialed in one fell swoop. your rear end will shift slightly from being lowered.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
xx10Gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Entaille
here is my car on eibach sportlines, eibach pro struts/shocks, maximum motorsports caster/camber plates and a BMR panhard bar.

I <3 my setup. looks great, handles great, ride isn't too harsh but stays firmly planted in launch / hard braking / cornering conditions.

the camber plates are a great addition - I don't know anything about the J&M kit though, but if they replace the strut mounts for the front end you will definitely need em, and the camber bolts are limited in how much they can adjust. I'd suggest looking into a panhard bar to get everything dialed in one fell swoop. your rear end will shift slightly from being lowered.

she's a beauty!
Old 07-12-2012, 02:22 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

There is plenty of information on all of the brands and combinations that the search feature can answer. Here is a link to my thread on my suspension upgrade:

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005...-has-come.html
Old 07-12-2012, 07:09 PM
xx10Gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
There is plenty of information on all of the brands and combinations that the search feature can answer. Here is a link to my thread on my suspension upgrade:

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005...-has-come.html
Great info! I think you may have convinced me to get the eibach pro system. Did you order from American Muscle?

Also going to get the BMR adj. panhard bar and the J&M camber plates
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like a good set up to me. If you have the money, go ahead and do it right the first time.

By all means, don't just take only my experience into account. Look up more info. Really, I searched for two years before I had the money and my mind made up of what I wanted.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:24 PM
xx10Gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
Sounds like a good set up to me. If you have the money, go ahead and do it right the first time.

By all means, don't just take only my experience into account. Look up more info. Really, I searched for two years before I had the money and my mind made up of what I wanted.
Ive been researching for a couple months now. It was either between the Eibach pro's or a FRPP K set. But i think i like the Eibach Pro's. Tomorrow is payday, and ill have just enough money to pick up the tab

Quick Reply: Eibach suspension kit?