Notices
S197 Shelby Section This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the latest installment of the Shelby Mustangs; the Shelby GT, the CS6, and the awesome GT500.

Im seeing GT500 prices all over the place

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 06:12 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by samus720
Seen evolution performance's whipple upgrade package? 1000hp for about 6 grand? Holy ****! I love this car
How do the internals handle that though?
You still have your Limer right?
Old 07-28-2009, 03:19 PM
stlcardsfanp
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
How do the internals handle that though?
You still have your Limer right?
As to his quote, you aren't going to get to 1000 hp off of just that. Like I said, my friend got the stage 6 package done to his through evolution performance, and he's sitting at 858. He didn't have much internally done to it either, so there's definitely more you can get out of this. His upgrades consisted of the 3.4L whipple which includes the cold air intake throttle body etc. , a 9" air locking differential rear axle, redid the exhaust headers all the way back, new tires and then suspension and brakes, along with cosmetic things. The otherwise stock motor has handled things extremely well though.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:59 PM
JOHNNY
2nd Gear Member

Pascal I saw you today at Dan Reid Ford, Thanks for the info on the grabber blue gt500, traded my 08 for it .I told them you sent me there from one of your threads and to thank you if your at the Mustang club meeting their tonight the salesman name was Dave. Real nice people. Love the car and thanks for the lead!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:44 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JOHNNY
Pascal I saw you today at Dan Reid Ford, Thanks for the info on the grabber blue gt500, traded my 08 for it .I told them you sent me there from one of your threads and to thank you if your at the Mustang club meeting their tonight the salesman name was Dave. Real nice people. Love the car and thanks for the lead!!!
let me be one of the first to say CONGRATS....now some pictures...LOL
Old 07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

congrats on the change...must have really wanted the 2010 to trade in the 2008....good luck with it..
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 PM
JOHNNY
2nd Gear Member

My 70 boss is grabber blue,and I wanted a coupe and the price was good, love that color,will have some picture up soon!! thanks. Cheftjpeck if you still need a drill or a rack let me know, sorry to hear what happen to your car with that z car you have a nice looking shelby.05 stang love your 05and enjoy your Shelby!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

My 70 boss is grabber blue,and I wanted a coupe and the price was good, love that color,will have some picture up soon!! thanks. Cheftjpeck if you still need a drill or a rack let me know, sorry to hear what happen to your car with that z car you have a nice looking shelby.05 stang love your 05and enjoy your Shelby!!!
Thx Johnny... Actually the z thread is kinda old now so all is well now... I actually had the dealer install my bezels when my clutch and tranny were replaced.. But I may need a lift still to install my new heat exchanger... I really appreciate the offers etc...: good luck with your new grabber blue 2010 .... Can't wait to see it
Old 07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Awesome man.
You should have waved at me, lol.

I'm so glad the dealings were good for you.

OK, now we need pics!
Old 07-30-2009, 06:45 PM
JOHNNY
2nd Gear Member

Default Thanks pascal

It won't let me post the picture seam the page has some kind of error on it
Old 07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Damn it!
If you're running firefox, everything is easy.

I sure ain't a computer guru, but I use the "Manage Attachments" box bellow the posting box and browse away.

Quick Reply: Im seeing GT500 prices all over the place