Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Speedline Saleen wheels, where can I get umm?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 12:52 AM
YUR2ND98SALEEN

Default RE: Speedline Saleen wheels, where can I get umm?

guess not lol......
Old 08-09-2006, 02:31 AM
s351rspeedster
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YUR2ND98SALEEN

I just purchased a 98 Saleen. It has a knock off type speedline on the front drivers wheel due to a blow out that thrashed the original wheel. The clearcoat has started to yellow on it. I want to put the right wheel back on the car.......but I can't find one, or even a set anywhere. I am new to the mustang world, but not th internet world. Are these wheels that rare? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? These are the silver NOT chrome wheels. I really appreciate it!
.....it sounds like you are looking for the Speedline Alloy wheels? Correct? If you are interested I have a set of Speedline Magnesium wheels for sale with the optional 10" rear option. I'll even through in the correct set of lug nuts for them as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the center caps for the wheels however if you already have an alloy set, those will work on the mag's. I'm selling them for $1500 before shipping and they are newly refinished in silver, just need to be mounted!!

....if interested, I also have a 94-98 Saleen Composite Heat Extracting Lightweight hood for sale. It's painted in Ford ZR Crystal White Clearcoat. $500 before shipping......
Old 08-10-2006, 12:54 PM
YUR2ND98SALEEN

ORIGINAL: s351rspeedster

ORIGINAL: YUR2ND98SALEEN

I just purchased a 98 Saleen. It has a knock off type speedline on the front drivers wheel due to a blow out that thrashed the original wheel. The clearcoat has started to yellow on it. I want to put the right wheel back on the car.......but I can't find one, or even a set anywhere. I am new to the mustang world, but not th internet world. Are these wheels that rare? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? These are the silver NOT chrome wheels. I really appreciate it!
.....it sounds like you are looking for the Speedline Alloy wheels? Correct? If you are interested I have a set of Speedline Magnesium wheels for sale with the optional 10" rear option. I'll even through in the correct set of lug nuts for them as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the center caps for the wheels however if you already have an alloy set, those will work on the mag's. I'm selling them for $1500 before shipping and they are newly refinished in silver, just need to be mounted!!

....if interested, I also have a 94-98 Saleen Composite Heat Extracting Lightweight hood for sale. It's painted in Ford ZR Crystal White Clearcoat. $500 before shipping......
S351, PLease hit me up with an email picture of the wheels. What state are you in? I am very interested. I appreciate it a ton man! alittlelo@pacbell.net
Old 08-12-2006, 05:32 AM
S281ER238R

SALEEN OPENED A SALEEN STORE IN IRVE NEXT TO THERE FACILITYS THEY STOCK ALL PARTS NOW FROM 84 TO 2006 YOU CAN ORDER THEM CALL THE STORE AND ASK FOR CARLOS TELL HIM ALEX SENT YOU HE TAKE CARE OF YOU
Old 08-12-2006, 01:20 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

We should have a huge meet for all the members on this board. Should do it in FLorida.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:30 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

We just had one in Jeffersonville, IN - 22 cars in total. It was a great weekend. Next year the SCOA National Show is going to be in Georgia, so we'll be close We'll let you know when we set a date and location!

Speaking of Florida, we are STILL looking for members and a State Rep. for FL How about it S281 E?!

Old 08-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Texan

Carlos or anyone else,
I have a 97 Cobra Mustang with the Saleen Speedline Magnesium wheels.

I somehow lost 2 lug nuts the other day and am looking for replacements or a source on wheel locks that will fit the Speedline.

Anyone know of any available?

Texan
Old 08-26-2006, 11:56 PM
S351R13
2nd Gear Member

The only place that sells replacement lug nuts is Coast High Performance at www.coasthigh.com. They are not listed on there website though. You have to call. They were about $200 a set last tiem I ordered a set. They only come in stainless steel since the factory ones were brittle.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

Coast High makes them but you can probably get them cheaper from Joe at www.chicanesport.com
Old 08-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Texan

Thanks, I found them. Minor note S351R13, the link on your post has a period at the end as part of the url and doesn't directly link, but I used your info to find them...

...and thanks, Say When, I will also check with Joe at www.chicanesport.com....who knows maybe someone has a few laying around they want to sell...

Quick Reply: Speedline Saleen wheels, where can I get umm?