Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Saleen Interest

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 03:35 AM
01SaleenSC

Default Saleen Interest

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=5>Yeah, hate on Saleens all you want. I find most haters are the way they are cuz they can't afford a REAL one.</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=5>The folks at Saleen are extremely professional and helpful. I made one call, and they are sending me a copy of the original window sticker, an authenticating letter, and a brand new Saleen owner's manuel.</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=5>And yes, the 0.01/unrealistic figure you gave will spite your posin a$$ for being fake. It's not hard to tell if your car is real or not. Just check the serial number on the front bumper. So it's safe to assume that about 80% all ALL mustang owners will know if your fake or not. the other 20% are idiots.</FONT></P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:39 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default Saleen Interest

judging by your tone you just came to brag and quit coming to this forumin a few days so why not just leave now? </P>

and PS you're arguing with people that have either forgotten about this thread or dont even come to the forum anymore so why bother?</P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:42 AM
01SaleenSC

Default Saleen Interest

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=5>Bragging? Not really, just happy. And besides, I've added it to my favorites. and with that kind of attitude, a site like this will never survive. So why not cut me some type of break, and just welcome me, and I'm also a Texan, so.....lets not argue</FONT></P>

</P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:46 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default Saleen Interest

why welcome someone who's gonna be a pr**k and talk s**t to everyone about his overpriced car because nobody can afford it (which most wouldnt buy it even if they could afford it because they're for rich people who can't even do bolt ons and have to buy their car already fast)? </P>

and why would you being from texas make me not want to argue with you?</P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:52 AM
01SaleenSC

Default Saleen Interest

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=5>Imby no means rich. The price was right so I bought it. The way I see it, if you are going to go through the effort to put mods. on your car, you might as well buy a used saleen or cobra somewhere. You'll probably spend the same amount of money. Also, I can't do bolt ons cuz im mechanically ignorant. </FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=5>The only reason I sound "harsh" is because I was only defending the Saleen, thats all.</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=5>and....its not every day i meet or talk to a fellow texan, im in utah for petes sake.</FONT></P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:53 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default Saleen Interest

i still fail to see the reasoning in buying a cobra or saleen...</P>

mach1 yes...but only for the potential of the DOHC and that alone.</P>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:56 AM
01SaleenSC

Default Saleen Interest

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=5>I love the Mach 1. It is a very nice car. I espically like the retro interior. I think the resell value of the cobra and saleen are appealing to most buyers. along with the look and rareity of them.</FONT>
Old 11-16-2003, 03:59 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default Saleen Interest

cobra resale value is good? im pretty sure not...sure, its higher than a gt , but the difference in price from the factory would explain it. i think saleens might hold their value better...but honestly...i dont see why. collector schmollector.
Old 11-16-2003, 04:02 AM
01SaleenSC

Default Saleen Interest

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=blue size=5>Your probably right. Any car you will ever buy, will always be a bad investment. So you might as well enjoy it while you can. And if you can get a saleen, then get it, if not, then just be happy with what you have.</FONT>
Old 11-18-2003, 01:18 AM
Birdieman4
5th Gear Member

Default Saleen Interest

Saleens hold their value better because there are less of them out there...

Quick Reply: Saleen Interest